Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze vibrates on outgoing call

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi my Fitbit starts vibrating on outgoing calls since I updated to new iOS 13.0

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

presonal edit - why is this topic being flagged I am simply looking for a solution to an annoying problem whereby the watch continues to vibrate on answering a call!  Also why are some other users responses being deleted?

also no point in switching off Bluetooth as you cannot update daily Step count!

Best Answer
67 REPLIES 67

Mine has been doing the same thing.

Best Answer
Since I made the post the fix still has not been made.

Would someone from Fitbit, google or goo-
bit respond!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
I can’t believe they haven’t fixed or acknowledged it!! Absolutely ridiculous it’s taking this long!

Stefani
Best Answer

unless I’m mid-understanding (or your solution is to turn off notifications!) then this is THE worst solution ever. I suggest Fitbit advise very quickly how they will resolve this otherwise Fitbit can get in the bin and Apple will assume the position on my wrist!

Best Answer
Agreed!! I actually considered asking for the latest Fitbit for Christmas, but not if it’s going to be like this. Mine seems to have gotten worse. Now when I make an outgoing call, my watch tells me I have an incoming call by that same person. (Which clearly i don’t)
I am so tired of it vibrating when my call has ended!!
it’s ridiculous and kind of embarrassing.
Best Answer
Same! If I call someone and they don’t answer then I hang up my watch starts vibrating making me think they’ve just missed my call and is calling me....

Disappointing that Fitbit haven’t resolved this given the amount of time it’s been an issue.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Glad to hear I’m not the only one this is happening to. I was trying to get in contact with someone we were having trouble locating, and they didn’t answer. All of a sudden my watch started vibrating saying it was an incoming call from them and I was so happy!! Only to find out it was just my stupid, defective watch!
Best Answer

Switching to Apple Watch. They clearly don’t want to fix it and want you to buy a new watch. 

Best Answer
Agreed

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Same issue here.  Very annoying and disappointing to see they aren't addressing.  Hate to switch, but can't have notifications on while wearing.

Best Answer

Hopefully Santa brings me an Apple Watch for Christmas. Tired of my wrist vibrating the entire time I’m on the phone. 

Best Answer
So freaking true! It’s seriously the most annoying thing ever!
Best Answer

This is terribly annoying. The worst is that I can't make an OUTGOING call without my fitbit buzzing at me over and over and over and over...

Please fix this!

Best Answer

it’s late December & this issue still has not been resolved!

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue. Please consult with engineering. This is very annoying. 

Best Answer

Hi, has this been resolved as I can’t find any solutions. Thanks

Best Answer
Still vibrating anyway- still not fixed

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@LizzyFitbit and @KateFitbit do you think rolling the app back to version 2.xx? would fix the issue.

Version 3 of the app has been full of bugs and is unstable as referenced here  https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2025/

I would like to be able to enable call notifications on my tracker like Fitbit advertised and i would like my device to work as the manufacturer intended, which also happens to be Fitbit.

Best Answer
No unfortunately it has not.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Ok Fitbit, end of my patience. Have been a loyal fitbit user and recommender, but this is ridiculous. Ordering a new Apple Watch as I have been suffering with this issue for months. Angry and disappointed with your company and will ensure I share that with others. You have had MONTHS to resolve this issue. It could not possibly be that difficult, you have just chosen to ignore users of older products hoping we will spend our way out of it with a new Fitbit. I will not. Adios!

Best Answer