Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze vibrates on outgoing call

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi my Fitbit starts vibrating on outgoing calls since I updated to new iOS 13.0

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

presonal edit - why is this topic being flagged I am simply looking for a solution to an annoying problem whereby the watch continues to vibrate on answering a call!  Also why are some other users responses being deleted?

also no point in switching off Bluetooth as you cannot update daily Step count!

Best Answer
67 REPLIES 67

Hello @Ceigh123, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, seems odd that after updating to the iOS 13 version you're experiencing such situation. I recommend you to check the Bluetooth settings on your mobile device, specifically on sharing system notifications. Please deactivate those settings and let me know how it goes. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine does the same thing on iOS 13.1

I restarted the watch and checked the Bluetooth and settings. Please report this to your software engineers. 

Best Answer

My Blaze has not properly worked since the iOS 13 update. The device vibrates for most phone functions: after answering the call and outgoing calls. Also, function to answer or ignore calls on Blaze is no longer available. Please advise when to expect update for iOS 13 compatibility 

Best Answer

Same hereafter ios 13, vibrates on incoming and outgoing calls also :)) i checked the notification settings in the fitbit app and everything is the same as it was. Please fix it...it is annoying.

Best Answer

I have the same issue with IOS 13.1. My blaze vibrate during incoming and outgoing calls... I find the answer a little quick and easy... looking at the number of reports around IOS 13, you have a problem that your engineers need to fix.

Best Answer

I'm also having this issue since downloading iOS 13.1. It is super annoying!

Best Answer

Same issue here - IOS 13.1 

Best Answer

Same.  Blaze vibrates when making outgoing call.  Since upgrade to iOS13.0

Best Answer

This is so annoying!!   Please fix!! 

Best Answer

This is an all or nothing fix!  We still want to see incoming calls, texts etc.  We just don't want to have our devices vibrating while we are in an outgoing call!! 

Best Answer

Also have the same issue on ios13 with my Blaze. Battery life is being affected rapidly as my watch is constantly vibrating.

I need my bluetooth on for notification so turning it off isn’t really an option

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue. I’ve had to turn off call notifications. Also I don’t get text notifications. The iOS update really messed up this thing. Need a fix quick so I can start using it again 

Best Answer

My Fitbit Blaze keeps vibrating with the incoming call alert even after I answer the call.  I have answered  a call and hung up after a few seconds and the Blaze is still alerting me.  I don't want to lose the alerts since I am not always holding my phone to feel the vibration (my phone is always muted).  This is VERY annoying and started with IOS 13.

My environment:

• Fitbit Blaze (v. 8.402.1) (Firmware 17.8.402.1)
  • IOS 13.1.2
  • Fitbit app (v. 3.7)
  • iPhone 8  
Best Answer

Same issue here. Fitbit Blaze vibrates continuously after answering incoming call. 

Best Answer

I’ve got this problem too, it’s driving me crazy! Fix it please! 

Best Answer

Add another complaint about this to the list.

please acknowledge this is an issue and source a solution ASAP.

its getting to the point where I just want to take it off 

Best Answer

Obviously from all the posts this is a problem yet no one from Fitbit land has responded or given us any kind of update on a fix. I may just get an Apple Watch. 🤷‍:female_sign:

Best Answer

I got the same problem, also the function buttons are not visable in the screen of the blaze. (Pick up / ignore )

its very annoying please fix

Best Answer

I am experiencing the same issue after I installed iOS 13.1.2.  Blaze vibrates well after answering calls, which is extremely annoying.  The accept and decline icons are no longer visible on the watch face.  I have tried the "forget this device" steps within the bluetooth settings and that didn't fix the issue.  If this isn't fixed soon, I am will need to find another fitness watch.

Best Answer