Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't open Notifications in the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m looking for some help! 

my notifications aren’t coming through on my Fitbit versa lite and on the app I am hitting notifications and nothing comes up!

I have deleted and reinstalled the app and also forgot the device and re added and re paired!

any help or suggestions would be appreciated! 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Which phone are you syncing to, @SunsetRunner ?  In the meantime, here is a link to some good troubleshooting tips in addition to what you have tried. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I am connecting to the iPhone 12. When I click notifications on the app it clicks on it but nothing opens up! So strange!

thanks 

caroline

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the quick response, @SunsetRunner - here are tips specifically for the iPhone, including the settings you need to set up in iPhone Settings.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing this also. Tried restarting everything!! I have a Charge 4

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner @DaisydogK. It's nice to see you around and thank you for your help, @SunsetRunner.

@SunsetRunner @DaisydogK Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling about this situation and recommend trying the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Confirm if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. For instructions, see this help article.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.
  6. If the issue persists, please uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app. 

By the way, I've moved your posts to iOS board so we can keep our forums organized.

Hope this helps!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer