Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Fitbit sync with Apples Health app?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I would love it if it Fitbit synced with the Health app from Apple. Someone please tell me it does and how to do it. I can't figure it out.
Best Answer
459 REPLIES 459

Not as far as I know. I ordered a Withings Steel HR instead.

Best Answer

I have an Aria Scale and I would love to be able to see my weight synced with Apple Health App.

Regarding the other data I had to buy an Apple Watch and stoped using my Fitbit Charge HR.

Best Answer

Fitbit needs to do this!!  It should be standard.  If it intergrated with healthkit then you could used other apps.  You guys need to do this before you go out of business!

Best Answer

You have a valid point there jmdtheman. Fitbit had for the second time in a row a miserable quarter and had to lay off part of their work force.

Best Answer

If they synced with the apple health app then we could use other apps to analyze data or keep track of calories.  Fitbit closed system is limiting there upside.  They either need to move to an os that allows app developers to help them out or at least let all the data sync with apple health.  These changes need to come soon or the Apple watch is going to out fitbit out of business.

Best Answer

Would love FitBit to connect with iPhone Health!!

Best Answer

I am taking back my fitness device due to poor iOS intergration with the iOS health app.

Best Answer

My fitbit tottally drained while working out, how can I manually transfer my steps from my Iphone health kit to  my fitbit step tracking?

Best Answer

Is this still only solved by.a 3rd party App?  Maybe time to update our scales? Any recommendations?

Best Answer

Strange the NHS health App with all your records on only works with Apple health App. I did not buy an Apple Watch because it cannot monitor sleep or half the things I need to monitor for my condition. Can Fitbit talk to NHS or NHS app provider.  Patient Access is National Health Service App.  Patient.co.uk is designer of app??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try the app sync solver. It takes a while, but it's worth it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
yes, i am using the sync solver to transfer my Aria Scale data to iPhone.

Thank you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit is not the only product on the market now.

Since my Charge HR dose not sync to IOS health app, I bought other device (xiaomi) to replace it.

It is cheaper (less than 30 dollars), with better screen (oled), and fully working with IOS health app.

it is not worthed to spend time and money on a company that not care about its customers need.

Best Answer

I got mine to Sync using the (Power Sync)  App.  Its free to use also.  You just have to go to settings, privacy, health, and turn on power sync.   Should work just fine.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why don't it sync and it should sync with health I use my blaze Fitbit every day and night and the information would be nice to be included to the health come on Fitbit and fix this 

Best Answer

I would love to sync my Fitbit with my health app from my iPhone

Best Answer

Well, it may be true that the Apple Watch could put the Fitbit line out of business, you can't buy an Apple Watch for $50 like the zip and still have more fun. You can't have Apple Watch challenges. Even if they did have challenges, there will always be fewer people with the Apple watch because of the price. I'm not trying to make it sound like I don't want you to get the Apple Watch, I just don't see the point. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Umm...you CAN have Apple Watch challenges. iOS2 or iOS3 launched a leader board and it updates throughout the day with stats for your peeps. I think you can have up to 25 people. If that doesn't work, many third party apps have challenges. I personally like the Jawbone app's challenges. Sure, you can't buy an Apple Watch for $50, but you are not going to get all that the Apple Watch offers for $50 either. As of now, because of Fitbit's policies, you couldn't give me any Fitbit product. I wouldn't accept it. I already got rid ofthe Fitbit stuff I have due to this policy and I started using Fitbit in 2012. No longer.

Best Answer

Good morning

Any update on synchronizing fitbit with. Apple health?

thanks

Best Answer

I don't accept this non-solution. Why is this such a hard thing to do? Many people use HealthKit as a hub for a variety of inputs. Fitbit does not for instance offer realtime notification of heart rate zones to an app so I use a chest monitor on my rower. But then that workout data is separate and not easy to merge. Are you battling it out with Apple or something? Play nice!! 

Best Answer