Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Fitbit sync with Apples Health app?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I would love it if it Fitbit synced with the Health app from Apple. Someone please tell me it does and how to do it. I can't figure it out.
Best Answer
459 REPLIES 459

I know it's way late, but I just found a temporary fix. My Fitbit died this morning, but my phone tracked an extra 8k steps. So I entered them in as Mike's under exercise and it out it in as my daily steps. 

Best Answer

This feature was requested in 2014. Today is Oct 2017!!!! I just bought my Apple Watch 3 Nike edition. If there was an integration, I would still wear and buy the Fitbit for my specific activities. You are going to be crushed by the gravy train.

Good bye fitbit. No love lost.

plus the quality of fitbit is dismal.  My first charge hr band completely fell apart exactly 1 year 10 days after the warranty.

Best Answer

This feature was requested in 2014. Today is Oct 2017!!!!

Do you want to heat "Good bye Fitbit"?

Best Answer

I would love to see this... 

Best Answer
I know but I don’t see it happening anytime soon. I went back to my Up3 band. It’s my old faithful!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@DerrickS - How’s up-voting and commenting on this thread is considered as an “Accepted solution”?

Many of my devices are on Apple stack and would rather return my Fitbit and buy an Apple Watch instead. 

Please keep this thread open and do not mark it as an “Accepted solution”.

Thanks much!

Best Answer

I have no idea it said solved as I did not mark it as and keep voting Fitbit have got to listen to its users 

Best Answer
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I just checked and still don’t see Apple Health as a compatible app in the Fitbit app/webpage.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Ya, I don’t see how it could be marked as resolved. Ain’t nothing changed but the weather. The Fitbit app still doesn’t share its data with Apple Heath. That’s why I sold both of my Fitbit’s. I went back to my Jawbone Up and haven’t had a problem. Recently the Jawbone servers were down for days. My app wasn’t showing my steps but at least I was able to see them in my Apple Health app, then when the servers came back up, all of my steps were there. It hadn’t missed a single one. 

Best Answer

It has been two years but still no plan to go with apple health. I am leaving fitbit products to mi products. Good luck!

Best Answer

I won’t be buying another Fitbit unless you fix this problem. 

Best Answer

I also will not purchase another Fitbit until this issue is resolved.

Best Answer

Hi Everyone- Just wanted to update this thread and thank you for your suggestions.

We are always looking for ways you can use your data to support your health and fitness goals. For the past few years, we’ve been the leader in developing direct partnerships through our open API with hundreds of the most popular health apps, wellness programs, incentive systems, and other services that have enabled people like you to make the most of your products and data. In addition, the launch of Fitbit Ionic has given us the opportunity to allow third-party developers to develop apps for the Fitbit App Gallery through our SDK, providing opportunities to offer even more features and apps to our global Fitbit community from our developer community.

With regards to Apple Health, we continue to evaluate new partners and will update if we have news to share. Fitbit has a history of working with the community to bring potential features to reality, and we thank you for taking the time to share your ideas and suggestions.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

I wish I would have researched this a little bit more before buying.....I thought for sure with how popular IPhones are that it would connect with apple health.  So frustrating and annoying. 

Best Answer

Do you really think this dumb cut paste couple of years old reply still works ? Show some respect for consumers . Hope your brand dies soon

Best Answer

Apple is the phone with the largest market share in the US. For Fitbit to be still “evaluating” if it should partnet with Apple is the story of Blackberry that refused to allow blackberry messenger to be offered as an App on other devices. When they were almost wiped they listened. With Apple Watch doing what Fitbit does and more, Fitbit is throwing away the opportunity of partnering with iPhone users. That option will no more exist as the Apple Watch becomes smarter each year, at that point even if Fitbit allows sharing of my data with my iphone, it will be too little too late. At this point Fitnit is a freat product but  strategic management is from Barnes and Nobles.

Best Answer

This thread has the most views (nearly 1/2 million) and this is the most requested feature. But you are still evaluating?

Why not, just put the real reason you don't want to sync with health?

Best Answer

I just purchased this app to try to solve this issue. Haven’t tried it yet, but the reviews are good. 

myFitnessSync for Fitbit - Fitbit to Apple Health by Bickster LLC

Best Answer

Don't pay, get a free one. I use this: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/power-sync-for-fitbit/id1071544839?mt=8

It syncs everything to health. But. This is why we need an official sync, with ALL the unofficial sync app, these caveats apply:

Notes:
- Fitbit provides access to daily data only; we're working with Fitbit to support intraday syncing
- Since we don't have intraday data as of now, we're syncing all the data to 12:00 in a day

Best Answer