Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Fitbit sync with Apples Health app?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I would love it if it Fitbit synced with the Health app from Apple. Someone please tell me it does and how to do it. I can't figure it out.
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi Everyone- Just wanted to update this thread and thank you for your suggestions.

We are always looking for ways you can use your data to support your health and fitness goals. For the past few years, we’ve been the leader in developing direct partnerships through our open API with hundreds of the most popular health apps, wellness programs, incentive systems, and other services that have enabled people like you to make the most of your products and data. In addition, the launch of Fitbit Ionic has given us the opportunity to allow third-party developers to develop apps for the Fitbit App Gallery through our SDK, providing opportunities to offer even more features and apps to our global Fitbit community from our developer community.

With regards to Apple Health, we continue to evaluate new partners and will update if we have news to share. Fitbit has a history of working with the community to bring potential features to reality, and we thank you for taking the time to share your ideas and suggestions.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
459 REPLIES 459

Hi @Meshella

Fitbit does not currently have plans to integrate with HealthKit, but I would recommend up-voting and commenting on this feature suggestion in order to express your interest for the integration.

Welcome to the Fitbit Community!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

@Meshella I sync my Fitbit data through Sync Solver and love it.

http://syncsolver.com/

Best Answer

@DerrickS when will we be able to export HR data?

Thanks.

Best Answer
How do I sync my apple health /Apple Watch to Fitbit
Best Answer

Hi @JessieTee

Merged your post with this thread, feel free to check out @DerrickS 's suggestion.

Wishing a wonderful day

Best Answer
0 Votes

We have been asking for this for over a year. All fitbit does is redirect you to "request a feature". You can do this if you want. Just realise that they haven't listened to the 1800 people before you so it is unlikely they will listen to you.

We can't even get a reason why they won't do it.

Welcome to the FitBit Community.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Fitbit responds to this post stating that the problem is solved.

Fitbit has not solved the problem, they have chosen not to do anything about it.

Fitbit should be compatible with Apple's Health application, that is solving the problem.

Please enable fitbit to sync with Apple Health so that it is fully iOS compatible.

Best Answer
Not syncing with the Apple Health app is a huge defect. In reality Fitbit is not fully compatible w/ IPhone
Best Answer

This app no longer and comment should be removed as it is still senting people to an app that doesn't sync from fitbit to apple.  Fitbit and apple have both changed but the app has not.  The app developer knows and just suggests you get a refund if you happen to buy it.  He should pull the app because it doesn't do anything anymore, but he refuses.

Best Answer

Hello, 

can you please give some updates on this? 

I am using the Aria and would like to have the data in the Ihealth application. 

I´m considering getting rid of it and buy another Apple compatible scale... 

Would be good if fitbit world were more open to integration.. 

Best Answer

using sync solver successfully for aria and syncing apple health data to fitbit.

Best Answer
Do not use Sync Solver! It is useless in iOS 9.2 and I'm unable to get a refund! Developer won't reply to demands! I'm using instead "Fitbit Sync" which works flawlessly and even syncs my resting heart rate and sleep patterns to Apple HealthKit.
Best Answer
Sorry, the new App installed as Fitbit Sync but it's App Store name is "Health Sync for Fitbit" By Jaiyo. I'm not being paid for promoting him, just a satisfied customer who gives credit to developers who actually care about their customers and save them hours of frustration.
Best Answer

Sync Solver works just fine for iOS 9.2.

Glad your happy with your app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sync silver does not work properly with any version. It does not fully do what it says it will do. Even the app developer tells people who complain to request a refund as he's aware.
Best Answer
I've been using sync solver for about a year now and haven't had any issues with it. Currently running it on an iPhone 6s with iOS 9.2.
Best Answer
And does it sync sleep patterns? Nope. It's syncs only steps and miles.
Best Answer

Which is precisely what I use it for 🙂 So, works perfectly for me.

EDIT: Actually, I just checked. It does sync sleep too. So if I bothered to use the rather inaccurate sleep tracking provided by my fitbit, it would sync that.

Best Answer