Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Fitbit sync with Apples Health app?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I would love it if it Fitbit synced with the Health app from Apple. Someone please tell me it does and how to do it. I can't figure it out.
Best Answer
459 REPLIES 459

Turn on all day sync in fitbit app and download health sync in app store

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are there any news about Fitbit data integrated with Apple health? 

I think it is a huge gap with your features and judging by the comments it may cost you some customers... what is your roadmap regarding the issue?

Best Answer

There is no app named "health sync" on the iOS App Store.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Health sync for fitbit in appstore(us appstore)

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using the Canadian AppStore and can't download from the US AppStore from Canada.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Please everyone take caution in giving your health data to a 3rd party. They say they are just taking it and synching it between Healthkit and Fitbit. Maybe so. But, they are getting it and you are trusting them to do just that.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This app ONLY syncs certain data. I’m only using the scale and this app won’t work for that, FYI. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Just loaded it this morning and it has not populated yet. I will let you
know more in the AM....

--
A wise man once coined the phrase "Groovytistical"

D. Liles 1978
Best Answer
0 Votes

Could you offer more transparency here? 

Best Answer
I wanted to synchronize the health data (steps) into the Fitbit app. It does not appear that Fitbit allows it.
Best Answer
with the new MyFitnessSync app it does just make certain if you have
multiple / various apps to turn on/off the import/export items you desire
or it will double down.

--

D. Liles 1978
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not a solution. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's probably something that is pushing users to the Apple Watch. Personally, I would prefer to have all of my stuff in one place. 

Best Answer

D. Liles 1978

Best Answer
0 Votes

So you still aren’t connected? Why? Don’t make me buy the Apple Watch I like my Fitbit the kids got me for Mother’s Day. Get with the program Fitbit! I like my information all connected on my phone.

Best Answer

No matter how much I like my Fitbit, nobody is leaving the Apple ecosystem for a fitness tracker. Especially when there are alternatives. Next time I'll be getting an Apple Watch. Tell your execs they need a reality check.

Best Answer

It is a shame that you do not open and share information with apple health.

what are you afraid of?

it is a good reason to do not buy any product from fitbit.

if you do not solve this issue soon you will start loosing customers. 

Best Answer

I downloaded myFitnessSync it transferred data but now in the Health app it only gives me an average heart rate for the day, not the actual data through out the day (ie on a run). 

Is is there a way (setting?) to get more detailed heart rate data to Apple Health. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've just tried all three of the apps mentioned in this topic. Not one of them worked satisfactorily. Health Sync for FitBit does not appear to handle historical data at all. myFitnessSync and Sync Solver duplicate data by repeating "missing" data, so if you have historical FitBit Aria data (for example) they will repeat the last set of measurements each day up until the present day, even if you have measurements from another source in the meantime.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just confirmed with the developer with myFitbitSync-  it will not transfer detailed heart rate data, just the daily average. 

Best Answer
0 Votes