Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit App not logging food intake

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I use my Blaze with the FB app.

Since the last few days, any food I enter on the app alone is deleted when the next food item is entered.  This does not happen on the web page.

I have closed down and restarted the app thinking it may be a memory issue but still the same.

I run my app on an iPhone 6S and all apps and OS are up to date.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Vince Townsend

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

There is a bug with food logging that fitbit are investigating. Keep an eye on the following thread that has their latest updates:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Issues-with-food-input-on-iOS-2-53/td-p/2825777

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

There is a bug with food logging that fitbit are investigating. Keep an eye on the following thread that has their latest updates:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Issues-with-food-input-on-iOS-2-53/td-p/2825777

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Vince74TD and @SteveH thanks for stopping by.

I just wanted to let you know that I have moved your post from the Blaze board to the iOS app board, since I think that here you will be able to see more related topics about the Fitbit app.

Also, I am glad to see here that our friend replied to your inquiry. If there is anything else we can do for you, let us know.

Keep the stepping up! Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

When is this issue going to be resolved 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone -- This issue has been resolved. Please ensure your app is updated if you still experiencing this issue. We appreciate everyone's patience and cooperation as we worked on a fix.

I'll be closing this thread to prevent duplicates. If you are experiencing any new issues with food logging, please start a new thread.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes