Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app disappeared

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anyone help?

my fitbit app has disappeared from my iphone screen.

I can open up 'apps' and search for it and open it from the app store but the actual app is not showing.

I have rebooted my phone twice, charged my fitbit fully and its still not showing - any ideas?

Many thanks

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

Hi! The same just happened to me and I got the app back! Hold down your finger in a blank space on your iPhone Home Screen. It makes all the icons wiggle about so that you can reorganise them. I found my Fitbit app in a folder on page 3 (by sliding my finger to the left). I had no idea that I had other apps sitting there ‘hidden’, too! Then you can just drag the Fitbit app icon out of that folder and back to wherever you want it. I hope that explains the process for you 😃

Best Answer

Thanks Judles! Best answer! My app disappeared yesterday and it was driving me crazy. Followed your instructions. Would not have figured it out myself 

Best Answer

Thank youuuuu!!!!

Finally my icon is back on my Home Screen! Great directions… 😊

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Lisaasch.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that the instructions in this thread helped you resolve the issue. I appreciate your time and feedback and recommend marking the post as the Best Answer. By doing this, other users with the same inquiry will be able to find a faster response. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have contacted Support. They are less than worthless. They keep telling me it is a problem with my iPhone 12. It is not. I only have this problem with Fitbit.  They have terrible customer service. Worse than terrible. Non existent 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You know more than Fitbit customer service. Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Tee hee. Glad to have helped!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand your frustration, @aaronall but I have to say this is truly an iPhone issue, not a Fitbit malfunction. But I’m really happy people posted here so that other users familiar with iPhones were able to help. I’m a long time iPhone user and have “lost” quite a few apps (not just Fitbit) over the years. I can’t really explain why (probably just fat-fingered something) but using the method described by @SarahT888, I have managed to find them all. 

Best Answer

JUDLES - Thank you so much for your suggestion - only one that worked for me.. Have been trying for ages and just found your post. It's worked for me!

Best Answer
0 Votes
That’s great news! Now I just need to find my fit bit. I think I misplaced it somewhere. 😂

JudyGod Bless America
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes