Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app keeps crashing on iOS devices

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

App not working on iPhone. Have tried switching phone on & off, deleting & reinstalling app, re -pairing Bluetooth connection. Any suggestions as to what I can now do?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
123 REPLIES 123

Like I said I tried all the troubleshooting steps in this thread and that didn't work. If I can get my hands on a 2nd device to download the app on I'll try that and see if maybe syncing somewhere else resolves the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I apologize but I'm just a simple user. What seattlequilter posted works for me. Ask LizzyFitbit for help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found a solution to this problem, i was having the same issues when opening the app and swiping up/down the app crashed. Solution: Open the Fitbit app. On the main page, tap and hold one of the widgets (below the metrics section) and move that up or down and release where you want it. After that, i opened and closed the app alot and it never crashed again. I replaced the widget where it was and it still worked. Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and reports about this situation. I'm going to close this thread from further comments to prevent any confusion. If you haven't done so, please update the Fitbit app to the latest version so your Fitbit device can sync and work correctly.

If you have any other question, feel free to start a new thread in the Help Forums so you can receive help from the Community.

Keep up the super stepping!

Best Answer