Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app not showing Community posts and friend list.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit app not loading my community posts under my main profile and cannot see friend list....how can I see the history of my posts on my main profile?  They were gone overnight 😩

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
63 REPLIES 63

Is there a fix for this?? Apple 8 iPhone user with updated iOS 11.3. My app is up to date since I just deleted and reinstalled it to see if that would fix the issue but it didn’t. I have several community posts and they disappeared from my profile. I checked my profile from my sisters iPhone and they don’t show up either... I know my posts are still out there- why can’t I see them on my profile? It says this person has no public posts... 

Best Answer

Hello @RunnerChelsea45, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the conversation and let me know you're also experiencing this situation. Smiley Happy

I'll add your information to the one sent to our team; as mentioned earlier, I'll make sure to update this thread as soon as I have more information to share about this issue. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, happy stepping! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone else figure this out on their own? It’s driving me crazy that some of my friends and I cannot see my community posts on my profile ... since we’ve had no solution since this post was originally created over 2 weeks ago I was wondering if anyone else has figured it out... I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app, logging out and restarting my phone, nothing seems to work. 

Best Answer

Hello @RunnerChelsea45, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know the troubleshooting steps you've tried in hopes to resolve this issue. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your patience during this situation, our team is still actively working towards a prompt and proper resolution for this issue. As stated before, once I have more information to share with you I'll make sure to update this thread as soon as possible.

Once again, thanks for your patience and understanding, don't hesitate to reply if there's anything else I can help you with. Happy stepping.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, the same thing is happening to me, I’ve got an iPhone 5s, since last week none of my posts appear on my profile and I can’t see my friend list. My posts are out there somewhere but not showing on my profile. 

Best Answer

Hello @NatashaYvonne, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for reporting this issue affecting posts published in the Community tab and your friend list. Please note that our team is still working towards a prompt and proper resolution for these issues and once I have more information to share with you, I'll update this thread accordingly.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding, please keep an eye on future announcements. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you 😊

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @NatashaYvonne, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

You're very welcome! I'll make sure this thread once I have more news to share with you about this situation. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you my sweet, so you think I’ll get my posts back? X

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @NatashaYvonne, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

At this moment I don't have specific information about when this issue is going to be resolved or if the previously missing information will show up after the issue has been resolved, I understand your concern about this situation, please keep an eye on future announcements and as I mentioned before, I'll be updating this thread with more information as soon as it's available for me. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, don't hesitate to reply in case there's anything else I can do for you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure if this information is helpful in solving this problem... but tonight I had a few of my posts show back up on my profile, but only my posts from The last couple weeks.. still missing several older posts that I know are still out on the community.. but I have a friend who is also an iPhone user and they still cannot see any of my posts... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @RunnerChelsea45, I hope you're doing well, I appreciate you have taken the time to reply and have kept me updated about this situation. Smiley Happy

Thanks for your continuously reports, however our team is still working towards finding a prompt and proper resolution for this issue. If you were able to see some of your posts fro a brief period of time that indicates our team is working on it. As always, once I have more information to share with you I'll be happy to report it back and update the thread. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding. 

Happy stepping. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys, has anyone found a fix for this? Just happened to me, updated to the new app and all my previous community posts have disapeared and everytime I upload a new community post it won’t show on my profile.

Best Answer

Please add me to the list as I posted many times, but my posts have all disappeared.  Thx! 

Best Answer

I have been having the same issue for several weeks now my friends are unable to see my previous post and I am unable to see them as well I have updated my application my iOS as well as remove the application from the phone and restarted the phone and I am still unable to see any of my previous post and it’s very annoying

Best Answer

Hello @MizzAngie and @JPFitB1t, thanks for joining the conversation and for sharing your experience, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I understand your concern about this situation but unfortunately at this moment I do not have a specific timeframe for when this issue will be resolved. However, once we have more information to share with you, we'll make sure to post it here in the official forums. 

Thanks again for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having a similar issue and have had it multiple times. I get a notification that a friend has posted, but all I can see is a box with a circle arrow inside. I try tapping it to refresh and end up with the same thing. I often can't see what anyone is posting.

Fitbit Sense| Fitbit Alta | retired Garmin | retired Fitbit Ionic | Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
Best Answer

Hello @Dynagirl2006, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have reported this situation to me. Would it be possible for you to reply to me with a screenshot of the Fitbit app showing this issue? That will be very helpful for me to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MizzAngie, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

It seems your latest response came through blank. If you were trying to upload a picture, please follow these steps and try again. 

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes