Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app not showing Community posts and friend list.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit app not loading my community posts under my main profile and cannot see friend list....how can I see the history of my posts on my main profile?  They were gone overnight 😩

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
63 REPLIES 63

Screenshot_20180725-101532_Fitbit.jpg

Screenshot_20180725-101507_Fitbit.jpg

Current or old posts are all the same. I can see text, but not images. Sometimes they'll reappear, only to disappear again the next time.

Fitbit Sense| Fitbit Alta | retired Garmin | retired Fitbit Ionic | Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Dynagirl2006, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and for sending some screenshots, I really appreciate it. Smiley Happy

I'll make sure to forward the information you've provided to our team so they can take a better look at this situation. In the meantime, I would like to ask you to update the Fitbit app as a new version has been recently released and let me know if you're still experiencing issues with this situation. 

Thanks again for your report, if there's anything else I can help you with, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please add me to the list my posts are gone after the app did a clean up 4 days ago. It says no public posts 

Best Answer

Hello @Lilisha, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for letting me know you're experiencing the same situation after the app cleaned the posts 4 days ago. I'll make sure to forward this information to our team as well. 

Once we have more to share about this issue, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. If there's anything else you might want to add or if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Let me understand...this issue has been going on since March...no solution yet? 

Best Answer

Hello @Thumperian, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for voicing your opinion. Please note that our team is always working towards resolving issue affecting the app but some of them take longer than others and even though I don't have a specific timeframe for when this issue will be resolved, be sure that once we have more information to share, we'll do it through the official Forums. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

iPhone x

ios version 12 

fitbit 2.80

please help resolve ASAP thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

i had 2 posts up on my profile &’ for some reason, they aren’t showing up on my page. i’ve logged in &’ out to see if it worked, but it still wont show up - ive even uninstalled the app &’ then re-downloaded it. but nothing’s working. 

can someone please give me some tips on how to fix this solution ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

i’ve been having the same problem. it wont let me see my posts on my page. only on the Community Page. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, Did they ever come up with a Solution, because same happen to me? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope. But it came back. Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
Best Answer
0 Votes

So a buddy of mine suggested to try to get tech support through here and reach out to @MarcoGFitbit

MARCOOOOO A DONDE ESTAAAAA!!!? All my posts disappeared on my end and I can’t see many of my friends’ posts. I contacted fitbit support already and they said they’re on it. But my buddy Jaypee said you’ve fixed this issue for him before sooooo 🤞🏽 

Please help. Thank you 🙏🏽

Ten10

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Marco, I hope all is well.  You previously assisted me with my post issues.  Can you please work your magic on my buddy Ten10?   Thanks in advance.

Regards, JP

Best Answer
0 Votes

My older posts seemingly have disappeared to me but I have seen people commenting or cheering those older posts in my notifications (so others must see them) but if I go down my profile and click to see more posts, I see no more posts then my most recent.

Best Answer

Yah I still don’t see any of my posts. It’s kinda like throwing something out in the FitBit universe and hoping nobody vandalize your journey posts 😂 🤞🏽. I don’t see any of my posts unless I get tagged on it and only the first few cheers then poof! Once it disappears out of my notifications. Please don’t fart on my posts  💨 😂. Oooh and it would be nice if FitBit could fix this glitchamadoodles ✍🏽 Thanks 🙏🏽 

Best Answer

I try to post to the newsfeed hit send and my posts just disappear. I can’t even respond to a post I’m tagged in. Is there any fix for this?

Best Answer

Hi, my community posts have once again disappeared.  Please add me back to the list.

Thanks! 

Best Answer

Same for me. Been this way for months and it’s so frustrating. 

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue too.  All my posts are gone 😞  If i go to the notification, I can see that people cheer and I can see the post, but on my main screen it shows I have no posts.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My posts are still not showing on my profile. Is there a resolve for this problem yet?

kind regards 

natasha x

Best Answer
0 Votes