Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app not showing Community posts and friend list.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit app not loading my community posts under my main profile and cannot see friend list....how can I see the history of my posts on my main profile?  They were gone overnight 😩

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
63 REPLIES 63

Fitbit app not loading my community posts under my main profile and cannot see friend list anymore... how can I see my history of posts if they are not uploading?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer

Hello @VD1, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Tell me, is the Community tab missing or when you tap in the Community tab no information is showing? If it's the latter, please try the following in the app:

1. Force-quit the app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swipe up the app. If this doesn't seem to work:
  2. Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
No, the tab for the community is showing.  The issue is that I post in the community tabs and the posts do not show up on my main profile nor can I see my list of friends anymore on my profile.   😞
Best Answer

This happened to me yesterday as well. Fitbit, we need a resolution response. 

Best Answer

This happened to me yesterday as well. Not cool.  When I post to the community and groups, nothing shows on my main profile. All of my oublic posts are missing now, too. Response please. 

Best Answer

Had the same problem, since an Fitbit App update the community tab is no longer showing.. 😞

Best Answer

Hi DonnaElizabeth & VD1 managed to get the "Feed" tab again under "Friends" and perhaps this works for you as well.

Go on the app to your account

Choose advanced settings

Check (1) automatic time zone, (2) Select time zone and (3) automatic location

The community feed is only available depending on your time zone, in some time zones it does not appear. The App upgrade seems to have changed these setting. When I change the settings to (1) no automatic time zone and (2) select a time zone the is support e.g. US and (3) switched off automatic location than the community feed appears again.

Hope this works for you too!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! Our situation is different. I can see the feeds. However, when I post to the feed, it doesn’t show on my main profile. Also, all of my posts have been removed from my main profile page.  I post my workouts and updates daily, and they’ve all disappeared. 

Best Answer

Thank you! Our situation is different. I can see the feeds. However, when I post to the feed, it doesn’t show on my main profile. Also, all of my posts have been removed from my main profile page.  I post my workouts and updates daily, and they’ve all disappeared. 

@itspeterwrote:

Hi DonnaElizabeth & VD1 managed to get the "Feed" tab again under "Friends" and perhaps this works for you as well.

Go on the app to your account

Choose advanced settings

Check (1) automatic time zone, (2) Select time zone and (3) automatic location

The community feed is only available depending on your time zone, in some time zones it does not appear. The App upgrade seems to have changed these setting. When I change the settings to (1) no automatic time zone and (2) select a time zone the is support e.g. US and (3) switched off automatic location than the community feed appears again.

Hope this works for you too!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand, that must be annoying hope you find a solution soon! - Peter

Best Answer

Hello @itspeter and @SunsetRunner, thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @VD1, thanks for taking the time to reply.

I appreciate you have already tried some troubleshooting steps, at this moment I would like to gather some information from your end so I can forward it to our team so they can check this further:

1. iPhone model you're using.
  2. OS version installed on your phone.
  3. App version currently installed. (go to Account > Help to get it)\

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer

1. iPad Pro

2. iOS 11.2.6

3. Fitbit 2.66 (744)

I can see everything except my main profile posts. When I post publicly, my main profile now says I have no public posts. All of my posts that have shown since January do not show for me on my main profile page, as if I’ve never posted before. Some can see posts on my main profile, while others can’t.  

Best Answer

My issue is not that the tabs are not showing up.  Simply that all my posts have disappeared and I cannot see my friend list.  Everytime I post a new picture or update, it does not reflect in my main profile.  It continues to say that I have no posts.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

1. Iphone 6

2.IOS 11.2.6

3. Same as above

Best Answer

Fitbit App version 22.55.2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @VD1 and @SunsetRunner, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply with the information requested.

At this time, I will forward your information to our team so they can take a better look at this situation. Once I have more information to share with you about this issue, I'll make sure to update this thread accordingly. 

Thanks for all your patience and understanding, if there's anything else you might want to add or if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer

@VD1 It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! You don't mention which phone you have or the OS it is running. Make sure the app is up to date then log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

All of my community and friend posts seem to have disappeared and it only says I have no posts?? If I go to my notifications and click on a comment on one of my posts it just keeps trying to load... I had several posts not sure why all would disappear.. anyone else have this issue??

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is my EXACT problem!! My posts all disappeared from my profile overnight!! I know they’re still technically out there, but they don’t show up on my profile anymore. It says “this person has no public posts” but I had several posts... if I go to my notifications and click on an old comment on one of my posts it brings up my post so why did it disappear from my profile? Was there a fix for this?? 

I have an iPhone 8 iOS 11.3 fitbit blaze version 8.402.1

Best Answer