Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On Nov. 6 my app started to change my step count for the previous day. My Nov. 6 count was 25105 and then it also made my Nov. 5 count 25105. Nov. 8 step count was 31065 and then my Nov. 7 count was changed 31065. It’s happening all the time! Also getting duplicate reading in calories and km. Syncing with an iPhone 8 tried restarting my Fitbit, restarting my iPhone, signing out Fitbit. Nothing works! Need help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Surfman423 wrote:

On Nov. 6 my app started to change my step count for the previous day. My Nov. 6 count was 25105 and then it also made my Nov. 5 count 25105. Nov. 8 step count was 31065 and then my Nov. 7 count was changed 31065. It’s happening all the time! Also getting duplicate reading in calories and km. Syncing with an iPhone 8 tried restarting my Fitbit, restarting my iPhone, signing out Fitbit. Nothing works! Need help!

First, uninstall fitbit app and then re-install it. I'm **ahem** sure it will working.

Other than that, reset your phone, but make sure your personnel data tranfer to another devie or system because once you reset it then Data will also deleted from your phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes