Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit keeps vibrating after answering a call

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I updated to the latest ios my fitbit continues to vibrate and notify me of an incoming call even after I have answered the call.  

Is there a fix in place?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
195 REPLIES 195

Since the latest update on my Fitbit Blaze when I make an outgoing call on my iPhone 8 it vibrates on my blaze and shows as an active call.  Is there any place to change that?  I could not find it anywhere...

Thanks,

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is their any further update on this? All the steps mentioned in this thread is not resolving the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello and welcome @tassyct51 

I understand your experiencing an issue with your Fitbit Blaze vibrating and shows as active call. Currently this is a known issue. I’m moving your thread here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Blaze-keeps-vibrating-after-answering-a-call/td-p/3805085/hi... so that you can review the thread for troubleshooting tips that may assist you further. 

Best Answer

Hi everyone. I'm glad to see you posting in this thread and I'm sorry for the delay.

I appreciate you for taking the time to report this situation experienced not only with the Blaze, but other Fitbit models. Your feedback has been passed along to our team so they can work on this situation and bring a solution as soon as possible. Currently I don't have more details when this will be, but be sure that your comments haven't gone unnoticed.

@SunsetRunner, thanks for your big help!

Don't hesitate to reply back if you have any other inquiry.

Best Answer

How can i be notified without having to come back here every other day to see if there has been a fix? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FIRSTCHANCE at the top right of the page there's a gear icon. You can subscribe to this post and it will email you the comments to your inbox. 

Best Answer

Found it, thank you kindly. This is driving me nuts.

Best Answer

isn't it taking too much of time now. Already month passed and having no ETA is bad.

Best Answer

Hi @FIRSTCHANCE@Piratesmama and @Haridhar, I'm glad to see you here again.

@Piratesmama, thanks for helping our friend @FIRSTCHANCE to subscribe to this thread. That's the best way to receive updates from this topic!

@Haridhar, thanks for sharing your thoughts about this situation. I understand your point as the notifications feature should be working properly without having this issue. While I don't have a time frame when the fix will be available, make sure to keep the Fitbit app up-to date. Your feedback has been passed along to our team and I'll also update you once I have more details.

Hope to see you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Is this issue being actively investigated? I can’t imagine how problem identification and resolution would take so long if anyone were actually working on it. While I appreciate your responses, it feels as though this is getting no attention. I am ready to replace my fitbit Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

I think it's fairly evident now there is not going to be a software patch release any time soon. I've been thinking for some time now Fitbit's software develpoment is just slow, uncreative and out of touch not in-line with what the user base wants. Remeber the Fitbit "Apps" - nothing has appeared in there since release. The Fitibit Challenges - these haven't really ever expanded. The customisable App widgits - nothing new here either. I don't know who is leading their development roadmap but they're clearly out of touch. It's no surprise they're either not interested or incapable of fixing basic bugs expediently. I too will be looking elsewhere for my next device.

Best Answer

@K-Lye given the announcement that Google is purchasing Fitbit by end of 2020, your prediction is correct. They will do absolutely nothing. I contacted support and got a 40% off coupon for the Fitbit Versa Lite...which is not worth the price even with 40% off price.

Tsk tsk tsk

Best Answer

I have the same issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

It has now been a month since this issue was identified and there has been no progress, which is unacceptable for a device I use every day.  This I interpret this lack of action as a cynical tactic to encourage people to upgrade.  Come back Friday I will see who has the best deal, Apple or Garmin.

Best Answer

Same issue here. So frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, along with the issue I’ve read here about continued vibration after accepting call I am also experiencing that when I make a call my watch vibrates for the duration of the call and reads that I’m on an active call. 

I’ve tried the steps suggested and it appears to have corrected the issue. Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: 

Only a few minutes after my post I received a call and it is still vibrating duration of a call. Please fix soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Everyone,

I've been monitoring this thread for a while now, and I think you all should know that a fix for this issue likely isn't coming. In addition to a lack of enhancements for the Blaze since launch, Fitbit was recently acquired by Google, which means a major company transition. Since this issue has not been assigned a priority, and since we are not flagship product owners, this issue will likely not be receiving the attention needed to get a fix in place.

If the active call notifications are frustrating, you can silence them during each call by hitting the left button on your watch, or you could disable them entirely for calls. Good luck!

Best Answer

I've been having the same issue for a while and I've found that pressing the left hand button on my Blaze stops it buzzing. It's nothing like a fix, but at least it stops vibrating while I'm on a phone call.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes