Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphs show "no measurements" instead of data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My relatively new Versa 2 is not tracking anything beyond high level data. Every category just says “no measurements” once you click on the daily totals of each category. Where you should see peaks and valleys is just a statement called “no measurements.” Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone. 

Thanks for your continued reports and your efforts while working on this issue. I'm glad your graphs are displaying your details correctly and because this issue has been resolved, I will be closing this thread to further comments. If you haven't done so, please make sure to update the Fitbit app to the latest version in order to receive the fix.

If you have a different question, I'd encourage you to open a new thread so you can receive help from the Community.

Once again, your feedback is appreciated and we'll keep working to improve the Fitbit experience.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
391 REPLIES 391

Since the latest ios update, the bar charts showing quarterly hour totals for steps etc are not showing- they just show "no measurements "

Best Answer

For example, do you mean if you click on "heart rate" or other dashboard item the screen it takes you to shows "no measurement" in the graph and no data below it?

Some things to check...

• Does the watch show heart rate, steps, etc?
  • If you scroll up on the watch to "Today" does it show numbers?
  • Does the watch have a flashing green light on the back?
  • Is the watch syncing properly?
  • Have you tried rebooting the watch? (hold button down until it goes dark then you see the Fitbit logo)
  • Are the watch and phone apps up-to-date? (don't update yet if not, just checking at the moment)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry I can’t help but have same problem. Solutions please anyone. 

Best Answer

I have tried all reboots, restarts, uninstalls, and updates. 

Everything appears to be working properly *except* for the fact that the 15-minute interval data is not showing up. It simply says "No measurements". I can tell the aggregate data is working as calories/steps/etc. move quickly when I move quickly, but go more slowly when I stand or sit.unnamed.png

Best Answer

12.jpg

Here is my home screen from just now. I feel that is what I always see when I glance at the app. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

What version of firmware is on the watch and what version is the app? Wondering if it is a mismatch between the two...

Best Answer

The app and Fitbit both say "Version 35.72.1.23". Is that helpful?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. It means the watch is running the latest firmware.

Now go to the app, tap on your profile picture, then go down to "Help and Support". That will tell you the version of the Fitbit app on your phone, which should be something like 3.68.1 (36845105) or something similar.

Just want to be sure that the version of the app and watch are in sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It says Fitbit 3.69 (36980045) on the app. I do not see a corresponding indicator on the Versa 2. 

Best Answer

No indicator is on the watch for the Fitbit app version. 

You have all the latest versions, so no mismatch issues. I upgraded my app as well and will check that it is updating as expected. 

One thing I am curious about is whether the web dashboard is showing the details. Would you be able to log into the Fitbit website and check the dashboard?

No idea as yet why you are seeing this. For the moment if it was me I would not try changing anything until understanding better why the app is not updating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Interesting call - it is indeed showing the 15 minute granularity that I am used to seeing on the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Brilliant!

So now we know that the watch is working fine, the app is updating the website, but for some reason in your case the app is not updating itself. Sounds like a bug report should be filed by the moderators. I suggest calling/chatting with Fitbit support and pointing them to this thread as proof of the problem.

In the meantime at least you can get to the detailed data. Not quite sure how to fix it on your phone though. You may consider doing a clean install i.e. removing watch from app and phone bluetooth, deleting the app, rebooting the phone, reinstalling the app, then re-pairing the phone. If it was me i would leave it for now as it works and I’m always worried about breaking things. But it’s your choice.

Thanks for hanging in there with me as we worked through it. 😎

Best Answer

No, thank you! This was very helpful to isolate where the issue exists. I greatly appreciate it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, today is my first time to use Charge 5. Why there are no measurement on both steps and distance pages?

cheers.C6B4F54A-AC2F-4550-BCB8-83A820E064F2.png

66D4803A-E2B2-417D-964D-EDEF5EF35AA7.png

Best Answer

Since the most recent update of the Fitbit app, no measurements appear for calories, steps, miles or active minutes. They are all logging correctly but when I look to see specific amounts per hour, the screen literally says ‘no measurements’

Best Answer

I've had the same problem. Have you sorted it yet. I've tried everything.

Best Answer

Unfortunately I haven’t been able to figure anything out 

Best Answer

Just repeated my issue here to see if others came across this. I just started to use my new Charge5 3 days ago. I've got my Steps, Distance and Calories Burned data in total per day on the APP but when I dive into daily pages, I can't see any data on the graphic only with "no measurements" on it but I can check them through the Fitbit website. I'm using iPhone 12 and I've updated to the latest IOS system. I also tried to delete the APP and reinstall it, reconnect and synchronize my charge5, and restart my charge5 but still can't get the daily graphic data on the APP. Cheers!

IMG_1395.PNGIMG_1396.PNGIMG_1397.PNGIMG_1393.PNGIMG_1394.PNG01.JPG02.JPG

Best Answer

This seems to be a problem with the Fitbit App on your iPhone. Have you tried restarting your iPhone as well?

I'll keep my fingers crossed. 🙂🤞

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer