Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphs show "no measurements" instead of data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My relatively new Versa 2 is not tracking anything beyond high level data. Every category just says “no measurements” once you click on the daily totals of each category. Where you should see peaks and valleys is just a statement called “no measurements.” Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
391 REPLIES 391

My charge 5 does not shows the detail of data, it shows only 'No measurements' for 'Steps' , 'miles' , 'Calories burned' .I reinstall app, still no progress!

When the fitbit community is growing, there are many issues everyday and the readymade answer is ' you watch may not be perfectly worn' or ' Just reinstall app' etc. etc.. 

They should address these problems as quickly as possible.

One of the dissatisfied customer 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This problem is in the forum from couple of weeks and still there is no solution. The readymade answers(reinstalling app, restarting phone etc.)  and option are already tried out. I have now this problem with my charge 5 app. I chat with 'help' guy and they are also aware of this but no proper solution. Being an arrhythmitic, I need to compare my every minute activity ( walk, run, calorie burn) to heart rate. When there is no any details about workout then how this would be useful for us?

Best Answer

Thanks LizzyFitbit. Any update when this issue might be resolved and if so, how are you notifying FitBit users that this issue is resolved? Thanks.

Best Answer

Me too. Has fitbit even helps us or answered why this is happening?

Best Answer

@msetipani It's very sad to hear that your Charge 5 doesn't seem to work as expected. To track down this issue please let me ask you two questions:

1.) Does your Charge 5 show any data like steps, distance, heart rate etc. and you're missing those in the Fitbit app? Or are there no data on the device itself?

2.) Has everything been working before, or has this issue been present from the beginning of the installation of your device and the app?

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue as the others with “no measurements”. I have a Charge 5. 

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply. It shows total data ( that is a daily total for steps, miles, calorie burn etc) on main dashboard. When I select an activity and go to a date its shows 'No measurements' for steps, miles calorie burned. All other tracking are fine ( heart beat, sleep score, breathing rates, SPo2 are working perfect). As I need to track the daily activities and compare it with my pulse rate, I dont have hour by hour detail of steps, miles and calorie burn. I updated app, reinstall it. Still same problem. When I open web account, everything is there perfectly.1.jpg2.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@msetipani This is a known bug of the iOS app. Your Charge 5 is recording all details fine, they would be visible on the web dashboard. But since the last update, the iOS app does not show it.

See https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Graphs-show-quot-no-measurements-quot-instead-of-data/td-p/5...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too am experiencing this problem. Last night I connected up to the Fitbit website and viewed my steps in their 15 minute clusters from there. All the data is visible on the website. Not as convenient as the app but you can see the steps.

Best Answer

Me too. Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Until oct 29, my wonderful tho old Alta was tracking footsteps AND showing hourly measurements in a graph on my iPhone. Now it tracks steps but states "no measurements" when I look top see when the steps happened. That feature is imrpotant to me. Apparently many people have informed Fitbit, Fitbit knows, and nothing seems to be happening nor is it fixed. Please fix it! We use this!

Best Answer

i just faced same issues on my iphone . “No measurement “  When it will be fixed.  

Best Answer

This morning when I woke up after daylight savings, my Fitbit showed no measurements across the boards. Is this a repeat of detailed graphs not coming up? Are they taking away the measurements now? Like when they took the 15 minute increments away! It looks like this problem has been going on for a few weeks. And they haven’t had a fix yet? I can’t believe they are gone, even though they were there yesterday there is nothing going back seven years!! When is this going to be fixed or is Fitbit taking it away???

Best Answer

Me too. Just started this morning. I hope they actually fix it but considering how long it’s been I don’t have any hopes. I hope they’re not removing it like they did the 15 minute increments

Best Answer
0 Votes

This morning when I woke up after daylight savings, my Fitbit showed no measurements across the boards. Is this a repeat of detailed graphs not coming up? Are they taking away the measurements now? Like when they took the 15 minute increments away! It looks like this problem has been going on for a few weeks. And they haven’t had a fix yet? I can’t believe they are gone, even though they were there yesterday there is nothing going back seven years!! When is this going to be fixed or is Fitbit taking it away???

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes

It does seem to have been happening for a while. Too bad FitBit didn’t post an alert so people wouldn’t have wasted so much time.  The issue is with Fitbit and across all platforms. They say they are working on it. 

Best Answer
I'm also one who is frustrated about the FitBit application on my IOS
devices missing the detailed measurements charts over selectable time. I
did read a few articles and found the measurements are still available on
the FitBit website. I prefer to use the app, as I like to view today,
yesterday, and past week or month stepping activities to compare results.
I still can't believe Google is not responding and fixing the app.
Best Answer

This started a few days ago, calorie and step MEASURMENTS disappeared.  I’ve tried resetting my phone, the Fitbit app, and uninstalling the app.  
I see my total steps and calories, but the 15 minute measurements not showing up any longer.  
suggestions?  I use an iPhone 11.  

Best Answer

Same issue, but on an iPhone 7

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the reply. Hopefully they reply with a fix.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes