Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphs show "no measurements" instead of data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My relatively new Versa 2 is not tracking anything beyond high level data. Every category just says “no measurements” once you click on the daily totals of each category. Where you should see peaks and valleys is just a statement called “no measurements.” Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
391 REPLIES 391

I too am experiencing this issue with my Fitbit charge 3 for the past 2 days.

I have restarted my tracker with no change to the problem.

please advise what can be done to remove this issue asap.

thankyou .

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can only encourage all users facing the problem to open a ticket to the fitbit support:
this can actually be done relatively easily using the "chat to support" function.

You could simply say something like: "I am facing the issue of empty graphs since the last FitBit IOS app update v3.69. It correspond 100% to the issue described in the FitBit forum (https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Graphs-data-on-Fitbit-app-shows-quot-no-measurements-quot/m-...) Attempts te reset/reinstall/update are not improving the situation. I reached the conclusion that it is not related not to my phone nor to my account. Can you confirm if an ITIL problem is recognised and passed to engineering and indicate whether a fix is on its way soon, as this bug affects very much the very-purpose of the FitBit device"

This is how helpdesk are functioning: the more "tickets" are declared, the highest priority and the fastest (hopefully) resolution of the underlying "problem".

Best Answer

I have Fitbit Luxe (1 year old) running 3.69, Iphone 13 running IOS 16.1. My measurements stopped appearing on 10/30 after I updated my Fitbit app.  This is quite annoying, I hope you fix this soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 5 stopped recording my steps measured each hour. How do I get those to record?

Best Answer

Hi

i have the same issue with my charge 4. Have tried restarting & reconnecting Bluetooth  several times with no success.  The problem seems to have arisen immediately after the last automated update of the app on my iPhone 

Best Answer
0 Votes

On 31.10.2922 Flex 2 suddenly stopped showing any measurements for daily steps. 

Total step count is still showing on the first “Steps” screen but the next screen is reading “no measurements”. There’s been a recent update on the app. I’ve tried resetting on the charger 10 plus times but nothing works 

Best Answer

Hi, @Kcf27! Double check to make sure it's still linked to your account. Even if it is, try re-adding it as a new device.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same problem. iPhone 11, Fitbit charge 4. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you think someone at Fitbit will pull their finger out and fix this! It’s a global issue and I use this data with my doctors for tracking a potential heart issue! Atm this option is useless.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I did all of what you kindly suggested. Earlier today. Then I reported issue to Fitbit direct. As there is an ongoing issue.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s a pity that support just fob you off with “it’s a known issue with the app”

I would like to know when this is going to get fixed

atm my Fitbit is not performing as it should so I’m thinking of getting a different device

Best Answer
0 Votes

I chatted with Fitbit support. the person was clueless about the problem, and had me delete and reinstall the app to no avail but some annoyance. So it's nice to see here this is a known (to someone at Fitbit) problem and frustrating to know there is no information on actually fixing it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit app has stopped showing my daily steps in the bar chart, with time along the x axis and steps up the y axis.  Instead the bar chart is just showing the text 'no measurements'.  And all the past data isn't showing either.  This is hugely frustrating and I really hope they bring this data back as it is useful to show movements throughout the day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have the same issue… all my details regarding steps are gone.  I contacted support and tried deleting and re-adding my Luxe with no change.  I suspect it’s related to the latest app update, but they keep insisting it’s the connection/sync between device and app.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
The data is there on the computer version of the dashboard, so it’s being captured.

Sent from mobile
Best Answer

increasingly my charge 5 is becoming a hunk of useless metal on my wrist - I SO nearly didn't get another Fitbit when my charge 2 died - I should have stuck to my resolution.  It would be nice to know that SOMEONE at Fitbit was working on a fix for this - as well as bringing back the intensity and intervals of step counts in the app.... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes it is, but it should be on the app. Saves carrying round a laptop 😉

Best Answer

Fitbit app is not showing any measurement details for today or prior days now. Steps already taken:

updated app

reinstalled app

logged out and logged back into account 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi;

I have a Charge 4 and the App is version 3.70, it was updated today. The App is on a iPhone 12 Pro running software version 15.7.1. The “measurements” part of the App doesn’t work on Steps and also km, Cals and Floors. 

Also for me too it seemed to start doing this after the previous Fitbit App update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all,

I contacted customer support and the engineers are aware of the problem and are working on resolving it. For what it’s worth, version iOS 3.70 also doesn’t fix the issue either. 

Best Answer