Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphs show "no measurements" instead of data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My relatively new Versa 2 is not tracking anything beyond high level data. Every category just says “no measurements” once you click on the daily totals of each category. Where you should see peaks and valleys is just a statement called “no measurements.” Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
391 REPLIES 391

Hopefully we get an answer on this soon from Fitbit since this clearly is not an isolated issue and traces back to the last iOS update that was pushed out.

I also hope that this is not a deliberate decision by Fitbit to remove this functionality, similar to what they did a year ago when they removed the detailed information available (# of steps, color code of bar based on activity level, etc.) for each 15-minute interval from the iOS app, and were then indifferent to complaints here.

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

I've moved some of your posts to this thread so we can keep the forums organized. I'm sorry you're having this issue with the Fitbit app, and appreciate every step tried prior to posting. Please reply back with the following information as this will help me to further investigate on my end: 

1. Model and OS version of your phone.
  2. Did this start after updating the Fitbit app to 3.69 version?
  3. Are you having this issue on other graphs besides the steps, distance and calories?

Your feedback is truly appreciated and I look forward to your responses!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an iPhone 11 ProMax iOS 15.6.1

This issue started in the past week - I assume after the latest update.

I am only having this issue on steps, distance and calories.

Best Answer

Same problem with my Luxe. Showing total number of steps, but daily graphs say “no measurements”. I’ve wasted ages restarting and so on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me last 2 days. It isn’t us - it’s Fitbit. They need to fix it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an Inspire 2 on FitBit 3.69 (3698…).  

Problem started in the last few days.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa has lost the detailed measurement data for steps. Support have said this is a known issue with the app and is being resolved. Disappointed ☹️ 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit One iPad iOS 15, version 3.69. Same as other users. 

Poor response from app developers as usual. I expected better from Google. Inconceivable that simple regression testing would not have caught this. Forums are littered with similar stories of annoying bugs creeping into apps that have worked perfectly for years. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

1) iPhone 12, mini IOS v 16.0.2

2) Yes, the app is updated (I think it does it automatically)

3) it’s now not showing the graph of miles OR steps, only the total number. Also, when I sync I can no longer see the whole picture of the battery or the percentage charged. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

thank you so much for your help. 

1. iPhone 11, iOS 15.6.1

2. Yes, and continues in 3.70

3. the stairs graph also shows no data

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Lizzy,

thank you for investigating. I have an iPhone 8 iOS15.7. 
I only downloaded the Fitbit App 2 days ago when I got my new FitBit, but it does say it is also version 3.69.

I have the issue on the graphs for steps, distance and calories. Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and a warm welcome to our new members.

Thanks for getting back with the requested information. I've gone ahead and escalated this issue to our team and they're working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible.

I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused and your feedback is truly appreciated. Once we have more details, we'll update this thread.

Best Answer

I experienced the same problem and all my Step measurements in the graph, for all past days, indicate 'No measurement'

Best Answer

i have tried - deleting the Fitbit app and data on my iPhone and re-installing. The problem still persists.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue with iPhone 12 mini and versa 3 and all apps and watch up to date.  Have not noticed this before.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s in all areas, no breakdown available for any front screen Fitbit tiles. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue! Apple XS Max 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Lizzy, I have the same issue for calories steps and distance, since update to 3.69 on iPhone 13 pro max.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just updated my Fitbit app to v3.7 on my iPhone 13 mini and still getting “No measurement” on my steps graph. I do see the chart on my Versa 3. Google can and should do so much better than this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fit charge 5 not measuring daily data activity 

Best Answer
0 Votes