Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate changed to resting on the phone app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Iphone app used to show actual heartbeat, now its changed itself to just showing resting heartbeat and i dont know why or how to change it back to actual heartbeat. On the fitbit itself it is still showing the actual heartbeat,,

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Johnz555.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that you see your resting heart rate instead of the current heart rate in the app. Thanks for the additional details, I am glad to assist you. If you continue experiencing this difficulty, please try the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Verify if your phone is up-to-date: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.

Additionally, I recommend checking if your Fitbit device is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update my Fitbit device?

Keep me posted on the outcome.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Johnz555 -

You almost certainly have the same issue as described in the thread https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Current-heart-rate-not-being-displayed-in-iOS-app/td-p/43275...

You can look there for a workaround (basically, restart the app several times a day). I enc oiurage you to comment tthere and/or note that you have the same problem.

The bad news is that this bug has been around for almost 6 months, and 9 software updates of the fitbit iOS app; so Fitbit apparently doesn't give a **** about the problem.

Also, @LiliyaFitbit  is almost certainly an AI application.

Best Answer
0 Votes