Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Activity Graph Not Updating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 07/06/17: This issue has now been resolved, and this fix is retroactive. Now go get that 250!

Fitbit Update 5/17/2017:  Apologies for the delay in updating this thread. We are still aware of this issue and currently working with our team on a fix.

There is a similar thread that has posted updates here. Thanks again for your patience. We continue to monitor this issue and will update as soon as we have a fix.  

Fitbit Update 4/26:  There is a known issue where some users' Hourly Activity Goal graph does not update even though they've reached 250 steps within an hour time frame.

This is a known issue that our team is currently working to resolve. Thanks for everybody's patience while this is being worked out.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
333 REPLIES 333

Any update on this?  It's been almost 6 months since your last comment.  Thanks!

Best Answer
Still not resolved, please encourage Fitbit to address the issue, even if it means backing the programs out and reverting to an earlier version that did not have this feature. You are login customers!
Best Answer
Losing, not login.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, managed to sort it out by repeatedly logging out and back into the app.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm not entirely sure Fitbit wants to recognize this is still an issue and address it. I've spoken with "customer service" for over a month now and there's no resolution or acknowledgement of the issue being addressed. It's sad really. I was going to invest in a Blaze, but st this point, I don't think I'm going to waste my money on something that won't work and a company with such horrible customer service.
Best Answer

Hello,

This week my hourly tracking has not been synching correctly to the IOS app. It is skipping some hours that I know have been completed.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is October and I just lost my 250 steps for each hour. I thought this was going to be fixed a while ago?
Best Answer
It was in late June that I first raised this issue. After several months
of frustration, and many days in which only one hour of activity was
recorded, and sometimes nothing, on Tuesday, my Flex recorded 6 hours of
250 plus steps of activity, on Wednesday 5 hours and on Thursday 8 hours.

I cannot explain this unless there was an update this week perhaps
overnight on Monday? Can anyone confirm this please?

Thank you.
Best Answer
I stopped checking my phone because the only thing that mine still tracks is the number of steps for the day. I know when I get to 10,000 because of the alarm so I don’t even look at my phone anymore because there really isn’t any reason. The sleep tracker doesn’t work, the activity monitor hasn’t worked since August and the 250+ tracker hasn’t either. I just updated the app yesterday so I thought maybe this could be the fix that we were waiting for.

What was I thinking. I synced today and still I have no activity, no hours with 250+ steps and my sleep, although it is a little closer to reality, is still way off. I am now researching other devices.

Tracy Price
tracylprice@gmail.com
Best Answer
Oh dear. It looks as if there wasn't an update. I thought that after all
these months of random hourly steps, (during which I had exhausted all the
troubleshooting advice from Fitbit) plus tips from the Community, only an
update could have made it work again. Tracy perhaps you could try updating?
If you haven't already.
Best wishes!
Best Answer
0 Votes

There was a Fitbit for iphone update on 12th Oct according to my app store. Bug fixes and performance improvements.

Best Answer
Thank you so much for this.

I only noticed the activity showing yesterday but the activity shows from
Tuesday 11th. I reckon it must be an update. Perhaps slightly earlier.

Poor techies. This has been a long haul for them as well!
Best Answer
0 Votes
For me most often the only thing that is working is steps. Active minutes, heart rate, hourly steps all work ONLY occasionally, must often I'm not getting anything for them.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Everything is working now on my Fitbit Flex! Thanks Fitbit. I really enjoy the new features.
Best Answer
0 Votes
OK. I have updated the app, bought a new phone, updated again, blah blah blah. Still nothing but steps. The best part is that it says that I slept over seven hours last night. I did laundry, cleaned the bathroom and paid my bills and somehow still found the time to sleep seven hours. I don’t thinks so. Maybe I did all of that during one my seventeen restless moments??????

Tracy Price
tracylprice@gmail.com
Best Answer
My hourly activity tracker has not worked for a week. Is this a known issue since the post back in April?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Emdubs, I'm sorry but I don't know what solved my Flex problem. After
months of trying all the troubleshooting, I had resigned myself to ditching
it. Then it just came right. Even the charge is lasting longer, though not
as long as when newer!

When it came right, I asked on the Forums whether there had been an update
but nobody ever confirmed. I reckon it must have been fixed by an update.

Good luck with this.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I think people may be discussing more than one problem in this thread.

All I know is that even though the bargraph that shows the steps per quarter hour shows I had 272 steps between 2 and 2:15pm today, I don't have a dot for the 2 o'clock hour!

My impression is that it doesn't always correctly deal with steps in the first quarter hour of the hour.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is still an issue for me. Fitbit acknowledges i hit the 250 mark for the hour but the dashboard never turns the hour red. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Unsubscribing, I have received 50+ notifications on this post, and they refuse to address the issue. Time to look at other fitness monitors since fitbit doesn't care enough about their customers to EVER fix this. It's really a case of false advertising at this point.
Best Answer
0 Votes