Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Activity Graph Not Updating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 07/06/17: This issue has now been resolved, and this fix is retroactive. Now go get that 250!

Fitbit Update 5/17/2017:  Apologies for the delay in updating this thread. We are still aware of this issue and currently working with our team on a fix.

There is a similar thread that has posted updates here. Thanks again for your patience. We continue to monitor this issue and will update as soon as we have a fix.  

Fitbit Update 4/26:  There is a known issue where some users' Hourly Activity Goal graph does not update even though they've reached 250 steps within an hour time frame.

This is a known issue that our team is currently working to resolve. Thanks for everybody's patience while this is being worked out.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
333 REPLIES 333
Same here! I work 3rd 7pm-7am and it won't allow me to add those hours!! It makes me put 7pm to 12am... Which I think is stupid.. We should be able to add whatever activity hours we want...
Best Answer
0 Votes
I had my Fitbit charge as well I might need your help as well thanks Debra Kallin
debkkallin@gmail.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

My hourly activity is working now. Can you please remove me from these emails?

Moderator edit: Removed personal information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your participation in the Fitbit Community @MarcieP

To stop receiving replies for this thread, you might want to click on the "options" section at the top right of your post and select "unsubscribe".

Have a great day! Smiley Very Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Is there anyway you could change the hours so that the ppl that work 12 hour shifts overnight can put there time in to be calculated!? It says to add anywhere from 5-14 hours but it won't take 7pm-7am!?!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Momoftwinz and welcome to the forums. Smiley Happy

Even though it's possible to setup the Start Time on the Hourly Activity to 7:00 PM, it's not possible to setup the End Time to 7:00 AM. I think this feature would be a great idea and I would like to encourage you to post it as a suggested idea where our members can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future.

I hope this information has been useful, feel free to reply if you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
Hourly graph stopped working today, how do I fix?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Senior71, and welcome to the Fitbit Community!. Please forceclose the app by double-tapping the home button and swiping up the app. If that doesn't do the trick, please logout from the app and log back in. 

Give it a try and let me know in case you need anything else! Smiley Happy

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

No updates for the hourly graph. I'm running FitBit 2.29 on iOS 10 with a FitBit Surge. I see hourly totals in the "Steps" section, but no love in the 250+ hourly card. I've restarted my iPhone, my Surge, and the app. No love...

Best Answer
I have a flex, and this quit working after the last update.
Best Answer

My Blaze will sometimes show an hour that my app misses, even after syncing, how do I fix this? Like right now my Blaze has 8am that I received a dot but not on my app, even though the rest of the hours 9am-6pm are filled in on my Blaze and my app...

Best Answer

Same problem here, most annoying.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The hourly update tracker is still not syncing.

It's so lovely to get that congratulatory buzz when I make 250, but when I review the day and see that Fitbit thinks I'm almost completely sedentary it is beyond disappointing.  This functionality played a large role in my decision to buy this product. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are we supposed to get a buzz at 250? I have never, ever gotten one. I'd say the app works for this maybe, oh, 70% of the time, but even when it shows a red dot for the 250, I haven't gotten a bizz (Flex 1).

Best Answer
0 Votes
I think it only gives you the buzz if it buzzes to remind you to get them in at 10 minutes until the hour. If it buzzes to remind you then it will buzz to tell you you've gotten them in.

--
Best Answer
0 Votes
I never got the buzz either. I just heard about this. I have been getting the dots on the secondary screen but not on the primary dashboard. So frustrating.
Tracy Price
tracylprice@gmail.com
Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope. I’ve gotten none of that.

Tracy Price
tracylprice@gmail.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

At this time my Blaze says I have 8 out 10 hours with at least 250 steps but my FitBit app says I have only 7 out of 10....frustrating to say the least!

Best Answer
I am having this problem what is an update to this.  I have a thousand steps in an hour and so not get a 250 step dot and the hourly graph is inaccurate
Best Answer
0 Votes

In April you were working on it and it's still happening....my 8:00am steps didn't register on my activity  log so instead of 4 hours with 250+ steps I have 3.

I have also noticed that if you aren't moving the arm with the device on it not all of your steps are counted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes