Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Activity tile missing in fitbit app dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got the email about Hourly Activity tile in fitbit app, but it is no where to be found on my iPhone FitBit app dashboard. Can someone please share where, exactly, once finds this within the Fitbit app? I have hit "edit" from the dashboard, everything is checked. In the account > activity I do see "Hourly Activity Goal". FitBit Charge HR version 122, FitBit iOS app 2.21 (487)

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

@Nonea , if the tile isn't hidden, on your app dashboard you should see a dancing person icon with "Are you ready to move?"

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer

A hard reset (holding down button and power switch) has given me the dancing person! Odd, but it worked.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

@Nonea , if the tile isn't hidden, on your app dashboard you should see a dancing person icon with "Are you ready to move?"

Best Answer

Nope 😞 Noting at all like that. I'm going to do a hard reset of my iPhone and see if it makes any difference. Thanks for the note!

Best Answer
0 Votes

A hard reset (holding down button and power switch) has given me the dancing person! Odd, but it worked.

Best Answer

@Nonea , thanks for sharing that solution!  I am sure it will help someone else.

Best Answer

Thanks! I tried the hard reset and it just worked for me also 🙂

Best Answer

How did you solve this issue.  A hard start of my iphone does not work...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there,

I have a similar issue, the hourly activity tile is on my ipad but nowhere to be seen on mycomputer dashboard. Is it hidden and if so, how do I find it?

Thanks

Julie

Best Answer
0 Votes
Try updating your Fitbit app in the App Store and then do a hard reset (hold the power button and center button at same time until phone resets.) check the app again. It worked for me!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
No hard reset no re-install of app is bringing the hourly tile on .... Is it governed by what device you have ??
Best Answer
0 Votes
It's okay, I found it, I'd forgotten where to activate hidden tiles and I
stumbled across it. Thanks for your time responding.

Julie
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Paz77_uk , no it is available for all trackers.  It is available for all trackers except the One and the Zip.  Is it in your hidden tiles?  (Click "Edit" top left to view).

Edited to add: Crossed post!  Glad you found it!

Best Answer
0 Votes
No I have tried that too
Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok makes sense I have the Zip I can stop stressing thank u
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Paz77_uk , see the correction in my post above.  The help article says it is not available for the One or the Zip.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your comments everyone!  I'm thrilled to see that the epic @Julia_G helped you guys out! Smiley Very Happy

I'd like to address the reason why the Hourly Activity goals are not available for the Fitbit One and Zip; an answer to @Paz77_uk @melissajeffrey @lnm588

This is because the trackers with auto-sleep capability can accurately distinguish between Sleep Time and Stationary Time. If a tracker doesn't have this ability to distinguish, results for Stationary Time could be mistaken for Sleep Time, which results in indistinguishable data.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions Cat Very Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer
I am confused my niece has a one and so do I. She has the time tile and I don't ?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Any update on this as it's now been 6 months and no improvement?

At least add the option to REMOVE it from the dashboard!  That would be nice since often for me it's the only stat not green for me (Goal Achieved) by end of day since it's broken and only works intermittently when it feels like it. Most days we're lucky to get even two hours correct.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @lsvickers and @vitalsunrise

@vitalsunrise I would like to know more details about the issue you are experiencing with this feature. As long I have more information, I would be able to help you.

@lsvickers, note that the hourly activity goal, is available for all the trackers since this feature is available from the web-based Dashboard and the mobile app. But keep in mind only steps recorded by your Fitbit tracker are counted. If you manually log steps on your dashboard or use the MobileTrack feature, those steps aren't counted towards your hourly activity goal.

Your daily activity goal is independent of your hourly activity goal. For example if your daily goal is 10,000 steps per day, increasing or decreasing that amount doesn't affect the 250-step hourly goal.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hard Reset worked for me.

Basically you restart your iPhone and when you come back, the dancin guy is there when you get to your fitbit app.

Strange but worked i agree.

Best Answer