Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly activity not showing correctly in the app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze is showing that I had 9/10 hours where I met at least 250 steps per hour but the app is only showing 2 hours.

help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
111 REPLIES 111

They don’t care. I trashed my fit bit and went to Apple Watch.

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer

More than 2 years later from these other posts, and I’m having the same issue with my ionic. Very frustrating to have a tracking watch that, between the watch and app steps aren’t tracked. Besides not syncing active hours, I’ve noticed my ionic doesn’t track all my active steps. I can go up and down stairs and from one end of my house to the other, including in and out and have gone 0 steps in that timeframe

Best Answer

I have this same issues with charge 3 all of the sudden no hourly activity recorded On the app even though watch shows I’ve done 11 hours, no active minutes even though I’ve done 25,000 steps and usually have about 100 active minutes. I’ve also just noticed the heart rate doesn’t seem to be updating either, I wore it for treadmill workout and the app shows no data. Deleted app, signed out, reset Fitbit, updated phone and app, turned off phone reset. Fitbit tech couldn’t tell me anything except wait for a fix.  Also have seen numbers change back and forth on app after syncing, went back and forth between 9 miles walked, .22 miles walked and 4 miles walked all right after the other.

Best Answer

Be honest this has been going on for 2 years now. You’re app is clearly defective. The watch shows 9 of 9 but the app doesn’t no matter what you do. You can give it all the lip service you can but you’re clearly not interested in fixing it. Here’s an idea. Admit you can’t figure it out. Don’t keep making your customers jump thru hoops. Tell them it’s a known problem and then let us know when you’re going to fix it with an app update.

Best Answer

@MarcoGFitbit , @LizzyFitbit 

I am a relatively new Fitbit user (I just bought a Versa 2 and have been using it everyday since 8/22/2020). It is updated to the latest version (35.71.6.19), and the Fitbit App on Android is also the latest version (3.30 20243526). I am experiencing the same issue that countless others have reported in this community... The 250+ steps per hour goal is not being synced properly between the tracker and the app.  The tracker shows all the hours where the goal was met, but the app does not reflect the same total. What I cannot believe is that this issue has been reported since early 2018, and it is still not resolved! How can this be? Is this not a priority for the development team? If a simple thing like this cannot be fixed after hundreds of community users have reported it for two years, then I have little confidence in using this tracker and app long term.  If I'm going to be dedicated to using technology to improve my fitness, I want to partner with a company that cares about its customers.  Is Fitbit going to fix this issue, and if so when can we expect an update that resolves this?

Best Answer
I had the same issues.
2 weeks ago it also lost time and wouldn’t sinc.
I have been on about it as I want the correct time. It still recorded my steps though.
I won’t wear it swimming as one tracker went wrong after that. I use my Fitbit flex for that now.
I was sent a new versa2 tracker a week ago.
Fingers crossed it will keep working.
I heard people are not very satisfied with versa 3.

Sent from myMail for iOS
Best Answer

Hi Fitbit,

I’m having the exact same issue; hourly activity won’t sync up at all.

I have a charge 3 and I’ve rebooted the device, deleted the app, logged out and logged back in! Help!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Have you tried to reboot your smartphone and restart the app?

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have indeed, and unfortunately there’s still active hours missing.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Try rebooting again the phone and the smartwatch at the same time and give it some time for the connection to the FitBit servers to re-establish itself. Look again tomorrow at the values for the previous day and see if they are more accurate

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same with my Charger 4

Best Answer

Yeah.  Still have an issue with it 2 years later. I’ve tried syncing it, doing the triple click thing when charging it too. What can I do about this?

Best Answer