Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly activity not showing correctly in the app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze is showing that I had 9/10 hours where I met at least 250 steps per hour but the app is only showing 2 hours.

help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
111 REPLIES 111

This has just started happening with my Versa/iphone 6s combo.  I have had both for a fairly long time, roughly two years.  Just this week the app is failing to show hours completed according to my phone.  It is usually morning between eight and eleven.  Sometimes it catches up by evening, but not always.  Thanks for your input.

Best Answer

Hello @mizcoop@DUDA  and @Ineke51, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. 

I appreciate you have taken the time to report this situation. As mentioned earlier, our team is currently aware of this situation and is working on it. However, they may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Adding my name to the list. I have an almost 2 year old versa and an iPhone 8 and at least a few times a week over the past month my app has refused to properly sync my active hours. I’ve tried all requested actions: hard quitting the app; hard resetting the watch; hard powering down phone; logged out of app and back in; and I’ve even uninstalled the app and reinstalled/resynced watch and the issue doesn’t correct itself. Hoping for a fix soon because it’s a real bummer to hit all 12 active hours to have your app and your weekly digest short you. Much thanks for working on this issue!

Best Answer

F11D7342-8889-463A-97E9-F885B9C22157.jpegPosting again to add my photo to this one (photo adding button wasn’t working when I was typing my reply earlier)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Heatherduck13, thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to welcome new members to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have reported this situation as well and thanks for adding a picture to your post. Keep in mind that some issues take longer than others to get resolved and while our team is still working on this, once we have more updates about this situation, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. 

Thanks again for your patience, if there's anything else you might want to add, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good evening,

I have read through all the replies regarding this issue because I have had trouble with it since this weekend. 

I bought my charge 3 in december and I have loved using it so far but at this time I am having trouble with the active hours and the hourly activity. 

I have tried everything that I have read in all the comments on this topic and it does not work..

It is such a pity because I use the app so actively and I love to keep track of everything.

I hope it resolves quickly.

Best Answer

Hello @caitlinadamse, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, have a warm welcome! Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have joined the conversation and provided your feedback. Please note that once we have more information about this issue affecting the Hourly Activity Tile, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this issue as well, it just started yesterday. Your copy and paste responses are offering no help. It has been over 6 months of people complaining about this issue. It doesn't take this long to come up with a fix. What are your devs up to?

I have had a fitbit for years, maybe it's time to move to another brand. 

Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner thanks for joining the conversation, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. 

I appreciate you have joined us and expressed how you feel about this situation. Note that we do not have an estimate time-frame for when this issue will be resolved, so it would be irresponsible on my part to provide one. While our team is still working on this issue,  they may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding, have a great day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately I noticed that my heart rate monitor is messed up as well. This all started last Friday. Now my heart rate is not tracked all day as it was before. It's only tracked if I tell it to manually.

So, MarcoGFitbit, I have no patience. Please don't thank me for it.

Apparently this thread is not being taken seriously or you could give us an update after 6 months of people having issues.

I don't need a pasted reply from you.

Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. 

I appreciate you have mentioned the situation affecting the heart rate monitor on your Versa. Tell me, have you restarted it already by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen? If so, I would like to suggest you to perform a factory reset on it. Note that the factory reset will remove all data not yet synced, apps you have installed and your personal settings, so please sync the watch before proceeding. 

To factory reset your device:

On your device, open the Settings app > About > Factory Reset 

After that, you will need to set up your Versa as a new device;

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  4. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.
  5. When a pop-up appears asking you to Pair your tracker to your device, tap on Pair and continue.

Give these steps a try and let us know the outcome. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Things are
getting worse. I lost all stats from two Wednesday p.m. until noon today. No sleep, heart rate, anything! I just did the reset on my Versa. Will see how the app behaves. Thank you! (I really hope it helps-not sure I have the patience to start from scratch!)
Mizcoop

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

That did not work, in fact now it's worse, it stops tracking my heart rate completely. It tracks it on the Versa but shows nothing on the app on my iPhone. This is much worse. I use the heart rate metrics more than anything.

Now I have to shut the versa down and power it back on with the iPhone app open to get my heart rate tracked. If I let the screen on the phone go to sleep, it stops tracking my heart rate until I do a shut down on the Versa. This sucks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @mizcoop and @SunsetRunner, thanks for getting back.

@mizcoop, thanks for giving a try to our suggestions. I see your point of view about this and please follow each step in the given order. Let me know if anything happens, so I can help you.

@SunsetRunner, I appreciate your efforts in trying our suggestions, and because the heart rate is now not syncing correctly on your phone unless your Versa is restarted, I've contacted our Support Team so they can create a case for you. They'll contact you back via email shortly.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Android phone is doing the same thing I lost an hour out of 14 showing 13 out of 14 on the app

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Kikila, it's nice to see you around!

Thanks for letting me know that your Android device is having the same issue regarding the hourly activity. Let me share that our team is aware of this situation and they're working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible.

I appreciate your patience and I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer

I have the same issue, except no hours are tracking. I added my hours and it deleted my steps! So now not sure how to fix it. I now have 16 minutes of movement and 8800 steps. Super random and not even sure where these numbers came from. I have reset and tried all that has been instructed here.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JolieviA, welcome on board.

I'm sorry about the delay in my response and thanks for letting me know that your information hasn't been recorded correctly. To further investigate, please let me know what do you mean by adding hours? Also, by 16 minutes of movement, do you refer to the active minutes?

Additionally, please take a screenshot of the incorrect information showing on your account and share it in your reply so I can take a look. You'll find instructions to attach a picture in your reply here.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The support team contacted me. My fitbit is having even more issues now. The support team basically said the there is no fix, maybe there will be one in the future, but for now too bad.

After years of using fitbit, I just purchased my first Garmin. 

Buh Bye!!

Best Answer

Hi @SunsetRunner, nice to see you here.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience with our Support Team, and please know that we do appreciate our loyal customers. Fitbit is constantly working to improve their products and overall environment based on our Community posts, so be sure that your comments will not be taken for granted.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes