Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add tiles back to the dashboard?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I’ve also deleted my steps but they’re totally gone so they’re not even showing to press to add them back on. Any ideas how I can get them back again? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone, and a warm welcome to our new members.

I've moved your posts to this new thread so we can keep the forums organized. Thanks for the details provided, and your efforts while working on this matter. Before anything else, let me explain there was a disruption with our Fitbit services at the beginning of the week which affected the performance of the Fitbit app. While our team already resolved this issue, may I know if you're still having issues to adjust your settings? If so, please let me recommend the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and log back into your account.
  4. Pull down on the screen to force a manual sync.
  5. Try editing the tiles on your dashboard one more time. For more details, see this help article.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Same with me.  Its so frustating and I cannot get my orginal seting back.

Best Answer

I'm having the exact same problem.

Best Answer

Same problem.  Must be a glitch.  I didn't even do anything and just was like this all morning.  Also, my sleep settings are all messed up too.  

Best Answer
Apparently it’s down (according to many posts on Twitter). So not just us!
Best Answer

I can now edit my screen, so was able to get  steps and other  settings back. Sleep allowed me to edit the time, but as earlier in the week, it didn't track it, so no sleep score.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and a warm welcome to our new members.

I've moved your posts to this new thread so we can keep the forums organized. Thanks for the details provided, and your efforts while working on this matter. Before anything else, let me explain there was a disruption with our Fitbit services at the beginning of the week which affected the performance of the Fitbit app. While our team already resolved this issue, may I know if you're still having issues to adjust your settings? If so, please let me recommend the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and log back into your account.
  4. Pull down on the screen to force a manual sync.
  5. Try editing the tiles on your dashboard one more time. For more details, see this help article.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Lizzy,

I tried the steps above. I do not even have a steps tile on the app at all. I tracked steps yesterday but now it only shows calories. No steps tile to add.. Please advise.

Best Answer