Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change Incorrect water log?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have accidentally entered the wrong amount for today's daily water intake. How do I change it?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

Is there a way to clear the water log and start over?  I was not able to delete any of the entries. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am trying to change the amount of water logged on another day (yesterday.) But once I do, there is no BACK arrow, no Enter button, no "Got it", nothing. No way to move back to previous "page"!

I am on the Add Water Log screen and there's no way to get out of it at all. What am I missing?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I HAVe a long log history trying to correct my water intake today ....each line has 24 oz, 60 oz, 60 oz etc adding to 512 for today.

How do i get rid of all the numbers on my log history and put in correct one?

Kathi

thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

not working for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

it won't accept a zero

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tpasunrise12 and @Jpain -

In the app -

To remove individual entries - go to the daily detail listing that says "Log History".

Do not attempt to change the quantity, just swipe left on the entry and you should see a red Delete button. Press on it.

Presto - it's gone.

On the web, hover over the individual entry in the recap with your mouse. An "x" should show up to the left of the entry. Click on it.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
Thanks! I’ll try that!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

The only way I ccould delete my incorrect entry was to left swipe and then press delete

Best Answer
0 Votes

1. Select the incorrect entry

2. Swipe LEFT

3. Click DELETE

4. Enter correctly

Best Answer

Thank you ,,,,

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

I would like to give a shout out to @MrMarv and @DH007 for providing instructions in how to delete water logs, as I've noticed this has been very helpful for some members in this thread. Now, if there's anything else I can do for you or if you want to add something else to this thread, please feel free to reply.

Happy stepping! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
I’ll admit I am very technologically challenged—but I could not get the incorrect entry erased. I’ll get hands on assistance today. I do appreciate all the help comments online!! I feel I have some help!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

OMG!!!!! That’s the only thing that helped me I have iPhone 10, thank you so much 😊 

Best Answer

Hello @Virgiedre, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for taking the time to reply @Chum1303, it's great to see you around! Smiley Happy

@Virgiedre, I'm very happy to know you're now able to delete your water logs, thank you for letting me know, I really appreciate it.

@Chum1303, I'm also very happy to know you're feeling encouraged in the Community, in case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Swipe where? Tried this, to no avail 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ATJ1968 I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. 😄

First of all, I would like to apologize fro the delay in the response. I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your question. Are you trying to delete water logs? If so, go to the Water tile in the Fitbit app, tap on the day you'd like to remove logs from. In here you will be able to see the logs for that specific day, swipe all the way to the left on the log you'd like to delete to remove it from here.

Give these steps a try and let us know the outcome. Have a great day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not able to delete a wrong water log in my fitbit

@Hinck wrote:

I have accidentally entered the wrong amount for today's daily water intake. How do I change it?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes

That did not work for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

This did not work for my Flex2.  I got to the log for today that’s as far as it would go — did not show history. I’ve tried ‘editing’ to change the amount to zero and it will not save. So frustrating. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes