Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sync with iPhone 11 Pro running iOS 13?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After 4 hours of non-stop turning Bluetooth on and off on my new iPhone 11 Pro *and* reinstalling and deleting Fitbit app on my brand-new iPhone 11 Pro, I was ready to call it quits.

I then went to my old iPhone 6+ that has no SIM card in it.  My Fitbit app worked perfectly.  I turned the Bluetooth OFF on my old phone.  Then I went to my brand-new iPhone 11 Pro and reinstalled my Alta HR Fitbit.  Worked like a charm.  It asked me if I wanted to pair up with Bluetooth, and, of course, I said yes.  

I'm back in the saddle again with Fitbit app on my iPhone 11 Pro/iOS 13.  Hope this helps others.  Whew!  Wasted 4 hours of my life today until I discovered this remedy.  I feel like a goofball. 😋

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
47 REPLIES 47

i know your frustration. Dont give up

Is the fitbit app up to date. There were apple ios 13 and fitbit issues. Fitbit did some updates. I would make a call to fitbit. They will have u completely start over w your device.  Also be sure to turn your phone off and on to reboot before starting over w fitbit. 
Good luck

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the message I've got from FitBit support via twitter: "Thanks for the update. We’re aware of this issue and working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience while we work to get you back on track, and let us know if you have any other questions." 

For 2 months now I can't connect to my inspire HR and iOS13. 

It's been 2 months. Don't hold your breath. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

As an iphone ios 13 user i found that the fitbit app updates helped w the all day sync. 
be sure in location services in the iphone settings has ALWAYS turned on. 

A reboot of phone and a resync of fitbit device connected to charger snd holding for 8 sec. should help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for sharing this, I was having the same issue, again thank you !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank You! that fixed it for me also!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You are my hero!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any idea when the iPhone 11 Pro will be a supported device?  Looking at a Charge 3 or Versa Lite

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is now supported

Fran C
"There's another good reason to stay in shape!"

Sent from my iPhone 11
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank You I purchased a Versa Lite this afternoon. It seemed to connect fairly easy

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
👍enjoy

There's another good reason to stay in shape!
From iPad mini 3
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much - picked up a new iPhone this morning and you have just solved a problem that was driving me nuts!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So glad I was able to help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Since it appears FitBit is no longer selling Altas and their accessories (had to get new band recently), I have doubts we’ll be able to sync with new phones much longer.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

So I have this issue also.. when is the Fitbit going to start working because at this point it’s just extremely frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Supposedly they have. I have a post as to what i did to fix it   Hope u can find it.  

i vaguely remember repairing my fitbit and doing a reboot. Hope this hrlps

Best Answer
0 Votes

So disconnect the Fitbit ? And then reconnect like it’s a new device?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. Remove device in bluetooth of your phone.  Also di a reset of your fitbit with it plugged into charger and hold side button fir 8 secs until you get a smily face. 
close the app and reopen it. Go to all day sync and it will want u to pair the fitbit all over. 

be sure in your settings for location services for the fitbit app that you gave it checked for always. Do not restrict location services. 
good luck. Stay in touch

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry about some of the spelling errors

also check that your phone ios is up to date

and check for updates for your fitbit app

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's been 5 months now that I can't connect my Inspire HR and iOS13. 

Good job Fitbit/Google. 

I dumped it in the trash this morning. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have heard the inspire hr has issues w iOS 13.  I have the charge 3 and was able to trouble shoot and the Fitbit app updates and apple updates seem to have resolved the issue.

sorry about the inspire trouble.

i have been happy w my charge 3 ( now that I worked out the bugs) as well as my husbands charge 3.

I do know the frustration.

👍👣

Best Answer
0 Votes