Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sync with iPhone 11 Pro running iOS 13?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After 4 hours of non-stop turning Bluetooth on and off on my new iPhone 11 Pro *and* reinstalling and deleting Fitbit app on my brand-new iPhone 11 Pro, I was ready to call it quits.

I then went to my old iPhone 6+ that has no SIM card in it.  My Fitbit app worked perfectly.  I turned the Bluetooth OFF on my old phone.  Then I went to my brand-new iPhone 11 Pro and reinstalled my Alta HR Fitbit.  Worked like a charm.  It asked me if I wanted to pair up with Bluetooth, and, of course, I said yes.  

I'm back in the saddle again with Fitbit app on my iPhone 11 Pro/iOS 13.  Hope this helps others.  Whew!  Wasted 4 hours of my life today until I discovered this remedy.  I feel like a goofball. 😋

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
47 REPLIES 47

OMG, thank you! I too just upgraded to 11 Pro Max form 6S+. This was driving me crazy.

Best Answer
0 Votes
So glad i could help

Fran C
"There's another good reason to stay in shape!"

Sent from my iPhone 11
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, glad I could help!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much.  I was going to give up and not bother using my Fitbit anymore. You have saved me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know the feeling. Glad i was able to help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much.  I did the same thing and wasted hours trying to pair.  Deleting the app works within seconds.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much, mine worked like a charm was about to spend likely the entire day trying to figure this out! Your help very much appreciated

Best Answer
0 Votes
So glad I could help

There's another good reason to stay in shape!
Sent from iPad Air
Best Answer
0 Votes