Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to toggle trackers on iOS app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@ZuzuPetals  Here is a link to the Help page about multiple trackers on the same account.  In a nutshell, the data from multiple trackers syncs to one account.  If you want to see individual data from individual trackers, you need to set up your two trackers on two different accounts -- two different emails.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@ZuzuPetals  Here is a link to the Help page about multiple trackers on the same account.  In a nutshell, the data from multiple trackers syncs to one account.  If you want to see individual data from individual trackers, you need to set up your two trackers on two different accounts -- two different emails.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thanks very much, @LZeeW. That is exactly the kind of help article I was looking for but must have used the wrong keywords in my forum search.

Best Answer

@LZeeW excellent input!

@ZuzuPetals it's nice to step into this thread and see that your inquiry was taken care of. Smiley Happy  Now, I'd like to invite you guys to our Lifestyle Discussion Forums. There are lots of interesting topics; my favorite is "Eat Well" since I love food! Heart

Hope to see you around more often!

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes