Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic can't sync with iPhone 11 Pro Max

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

i just updated my iphone to ios13.1.2.

My fitbit ionic can’t be pair up via my iphone 11 pro max. Found some solution to fix via fitbit community bu failed. I tried to uninstall fitbit apps, shun down iphone and reboot it. Fitbit also reset but also failed. Could you please help? Thank you so much

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
34 REPLIES 34

Hi @Risecar. Welcome on board!

I appreciate you for troubleshooting your Ionic prior posting, as well for the information provided. Since your iPhone 11 Pro Max is a compatible device, let's work on this together. Although you've tried some steps, please give a try to the following in the given order:

1. Remove the Ionic from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections. This is just for the process.
  3. Make sure the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version.
  4. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and proceed to set up your Ionic as a new device.

I'll be around, so keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,
Thanks for getting back to me.
My fitbit app is updated, force quit fitbit app and reboot my iphone, i
also cant pair up the ionic. I tried to turn off and on bluetooth again, no
ionic display on the list. Please help thank you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

just been through similar issues - latest IOS and an iPhone se. 

As you have tried all the advice from the community I strongly suggest that you contact customer support and ask them to repair or replace your ionic. 

They will try to fob you off but just insist that they do, they will eventually admit that they have no way of repairing an ionic and then will finally admit that the only solution is a free replacement. 

Good luck 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello, i am in HK, any cs service support in HK? Thank you.^^
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I don’t know about any physical customer support but this email address should get moving for you. 

https://contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Risecar and @Rosco200. It's nice to see both of you here in the Forums. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

@Risecar, thanks for taking the time to try the steps that were suggested above. Since your Ionic isn't connecting after exhausting our troubleshooting steps, I've requested a case on your behalf and our Support team will provide you with further assistance. Keep an eye on your inbox.

@Rosco200, thanks for stopping here to help our friend!

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this exact same issue with my ionic and iPhone 11 Pro Max and none of those troubleshooting ideas have worked

Best Answer

Hi @Minamehvar. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for letting me know that you're having the same issue with your Ionic, as well for trying the troubleshooting steps suggested in this thread. To further investigate, may I know the error message displayed when trying to sync? Have you made sure turn off any Bluetooth connection that you have nearby? Our team recently released a new update for the Fitbit app, so please make sure to have downloaded it and try syncing one more time.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m experiencing the same problem 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Steen1. Welcome! It's good to have you on board. I'm sorry for the delay.

Thanks for joining this thread and sharing that you have a similar issue with your Ionic. Since your post didn't mention it, may I know if you've tried the steps suggested in my previous post? If you haven't, I'd recommend to give them a try so we can monitor your Ionic's behavior. Please make sure your watch is fully charge and try restarting it prior the set up process so it can be recognized by the Fitbit app.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,
I followed the directions as instructed/posted
but they did not work. Is there a local Fitbit store that I can visit to see if the onsite technician can analyze and solve the problem with syncing my iPhone 11 Pro Max with my Iconic Fitbit watch?
Any suggestions? Thank you

Action, Belief, Confidence

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Steen1. Welcome! I'm sorry for the delay and thanks for participating in this thread.

I appreciate the time taken to try the steps suggested above as well for sharing the outcome. About your question, let me share that currently there isn't a physical place where you can take your Ionic. However, since the syncing issues persist, I've gone ahead and requested a case on your behalf so our Support team can give you a hand. They'll send you an email with further details, keep an eye on your inbox.

Feel free to let me know if you have another question.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Steen1. I hope you're doing well and I'm sorry for the delay.

You're welcome and please keep an open communication with our team, that way they can look into your Ionic's behavior and provide you with further assistance.

Hope to see you around more often!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My issue is somewhat similar.

IOS Version 13.3.1
My fitbit app just updated today.

Version on my watch: 27.70.714

Mine will not stay paired the the app. It stays connected to my phone. Stays updated, but will not stay paired to where my texts/calls, etc hit my watch.
A few days ago, I deleted the app from my phone and added it back. Deleted the iconic from my app and added it back. It worked for not quite 24 hours and then was back to not staying connected to display my notifications to my watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,
The synchronization of my Iconic and iPHONe 11 Pro Max has not been resolved. I can’t get my calls or text messages synced with on my Iconic. As I mentioned an a previous correspondence, this problem manifested when I switched from an iPhone 8 to and iPhone 11 Pro Max. Note... all updated are current on my devices.

Please help!
Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've given up and bought an Apple Watch....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was having the same problems as above. Switching from a iPhone7 to the iPhone 11 pro max. Tried above advice to no change. Was even looking into an Apple Watch. My ionic has stayed connected to my iPhone 11 for the past three days so maybe my solution will work for others upgrading to a new phone. Once I went into my iPhone7 Bluetooth connections and told it to forget my ionic I have been able to keep it connected to my iPhone 11. Now as I have mentioned it has only been three days but so far so good. Hope my situation helps

Best Answer

I am unable to sync my Ionic fitbit with my iPhone 11 Pro Max. I have tried the steps outlined on this forum several times with no luck. Any guidance on getting this synced or what to do next would greatly be appreciated. Thanks! Dani

Best Answer