Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic can't sync with iPhone 11 Pro Max

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

i just updated my iphone to ios13.1.2.

My fitbit ionic can’t be pair up via my iphone 11 pro max. Found some solution to fix via fitbit community bu failed. I tried to uninstall fitbit apps, shun down iphone and reboot it. Fitbit also reset but also failed. Could you please help? Thank you so much

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
34 REPLIES 34

Thanks for the suggestion..that worked for me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

unsyncing my fitbit from my old iphone 6 worked to allow my iphone11 to sync to it. Thanks Kolis for the suggestion.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m getting the same error I can’t get the watch to sync to my 11 Pro Max, have turned off Bluetooth and all the other options suggested!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having this issue! Recently upgraded to iPhone 11 Pro Max, and cannot get the watch to sync to the phone even trying all the suggested options! Been on a massive hike today and now can’t register it! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
What phone did you upgrade from?
My sister was having the same problem I did upgrading from a iPhone6 to an 11 and then remembered to go back onto her iPhone6 and tell it to forget her Fitbit under the Bluetooth settings and has been working ever since
Best Answer
0 Votes
iPhone XR, but i no longer have the Phone Apple do! 😟😟

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I upgraded from iPhone XR. I no longer have the phone, traded it in at Apple. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
The two devices finally synced; it just took longer than expected.
Thanks

C. H. Daniels
Action, Belief, Confidence
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,
I upgraded from an iPhone 8 to iPhone 11 Pro Max.
I was finally able to sync my devices. Thank you for responding to my inquiry. Have a wonderful day and stay safe.

C. H. Daniels
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,
I had to turn both devices completely off and on a few times before they synced. Now they’re working well together . Hopefully you find this method helpful. Stay safe...

C. H. Daniels
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Thanks for the response, I have tried that method this morning and still unable to sync my devices sadly 😔😔

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, so I bit the bullet and decided to reset my ionic to factory settings an lose my Hike journey from Sunday! 
My Ionic has now synced to my phone! So frustrating and annoying though! Thanks for the advice guys! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

this is what worked for me.  New phone, did not log out of the old phone.

THANK YOU, this was driving me nuts

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having this problem on and off myself. I finally figured it out. I still use my old phone for Pokemon.  It works by using the hot spot on my new phone. The problem turned out my old phone would occasionally connect with the Fitbit. 

so my advice is when changing phones; In settings remove the ionic from the Bluetooth and delete the Fitbit app from the old phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Okay; thank you for the information. I’ll try it .

C. H. Daniels
Best Answer
0 Votes