Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to get Whatsapp Notifications on Charge 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will whatsapp notification be shown on my Fitbit charge 2? Android can how come Ios cant? Please get this feature fixed. Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Nicksplat1, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

I appreciate your feedback and your insight about this situation. At this moment there are not plans to release Whatsapp Notifications on trackers other than the Fitbit Blaze and Ionic. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released here in our FAQs

Our team has left the feature suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so our team can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to help. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is WhatsApp ontvangen op charge2 met een iphone 6 nu wel mogelijk of niet ? Kunnen jullie daar eens in duidelijk zijn.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Marschout65, thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums. However, at this moment we can only offer you Forum Support in English, German, French, Spanish and Italian. Feel free to reply in English if you'd like to continue on this thread. You're also welcome to check our other languages boards to search for the answers you're looking for. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes