Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a link to an older version of app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my mother a charge 3. She has an iPad but it is older and will not download IOS 10 and therefore will not allow me to download the Fitbit app.  I bought the Fitbit three months ago and the packaging and receipt are long gone. I cannot tell my 80 year old mother to pay at least six  hundred dollars so she can send an email and do her jigsaw puzzles on a newer iPad but she is not going to get half the benefit from the Fitbit without being able to sync it. Help!! If there is a link to an older version of the app then that would solve the issue.

thx in advance

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Monica A warm welcome to our Community!

Let me help you with the Fitbit app. We don't have a repository with older versions of the Fitbit app. Still you could try using an older Android device if you have an spare one that may be able to download and run the app for your grandmother. Still on the iPad you can select to search for iPhone apps only and then search for the Fitbit app to see if you can download it as iOS 10 should still be supported (unlike iOS 9 and older versions which aren't supported anymore).

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

--------------

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m in the same position setting up a Fitbit for my 77 year old father and an iPad4 with ios10. Inclusive Design seems to be ignored in this case. Disappointing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes