Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobiletrack not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My mobiletrack isn't syncing. I have checked that I have the latest update and I do, also have an iPhone 6S +. Is there any fix for this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes
29 REPLIES 29

Hello @Jaydon, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

If MobileTrack is not syncing on the Fitbit app, I would like to suggest removing it from your account, restart your phone and adding it again. Additionally, on your phone go to Settings > Fitbit and make sure Fitness & Motion is enabled. 

Give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi thanks for that, I definitely have the motion and fitness enabled. And I have tried deleting the device from the list and adding it but hasn't worked, might try doing it and turning it off and on again like you suggested though and see if that works. Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jaydon, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply! Smiley Happy

I'm curious to know if MobileTrack worked in your phone after restarting it. If not, please let me know so I can check this further. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, no it still doesn't work. So strange it looks like it's syncing but then once it's finished it just doesn't update any info and still says not synced yet.

Thanks
Best Answer

Hello, I hv the same problem. The app did not sync since yesterday. 

Best Answer

I'm getting the exact same behavior.  Have walked through all the posted trouble shooting tips at least twice and while my Fitbit One will sync just fine, my MobileTrack won't.  

Has anyone found anything that works, since the posted trouble shooting methods clearly don't?

Best Answer
0 Votes

If anyone is still fighting this problem, I solved it for my iPhone 7.  I logged out of the app, power cycled the phone, reloaded into the app and it synced instantly.

Hope that helps at least a few of you.

Best Answer

Hello @Hengmh and @tom85629, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community! It's nice to see you around too @JaydonSmiley Happy

@tom85629, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know the steps you've performed in order to resolve the MobileTrack issue you've experienced. 

@Jaydon and @Hengmh, please follow @tom85629 instructions to check if MobileTrack starts working on your iPhone:

• Log out from the app
  • Restart your phone
  • Log back in.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
Thanks, I have already tried that but didn't work for me. I even uninstalled the app and reinstalled it.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, I have already tried that but didn't work for me. I even uninstalled the app and reinstalled it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Jaydon, thanks for replying! It is very odd that MobileTrack is not working correctly after trying those troubleshooting steps. We currently don't have any reports of any bug affecting it but I will forward your information to our team so they can check this further. 

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. In the meantime, if you need anything else, let me know. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, I'm having a similar issue here and have tried all of these steps to no avail.  I'm running a Charge 2 and Flex 2 with an iPhone 6S and MobileTrack.  Perhaps the strangest behaviors I've noticed today were (1) my step count decreasing as I was walking (it's now at 532 for the day!), and after logging out of the app, restarting the devices and logging back in, mobile track did appear to work - the step count briefly matched iPhone health, then quickly reverted to 532.  

Any advice?  Would much appreciate it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @tomh13, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, thank you for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation as MobileTrack and Apple Health both use the same sensors to count your steps and calories. In this situation I would like to suggest removing MobileTrack by tapping on Account and then on MobileTrack, after that tap on Remove. Then, restart your phone and add it again:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  2. Select MobileTrack and follow the onscreen instructions.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I stumbled upon this solution by accident. If you go to the website after removing mobiletrack, go to account settings on the profile page, revoke access to the fitbit web app and the fitbit for iOS app, sign back in on the device that mobiletrack is being used on, then re-add the mobiletrack, you will find that it will work again. I think that the communication between fitbit and the update is getting lost. Good tracking to you!

Best Answer

Hello @Russ-T71111, I hope you're having a great day, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

I would like to thank you for joining the conversation and for taking the time to share the troubleshooting steps you've performed in order for MobileTrack to start working again. I really appreciate it and I'm sure they will be very helpful for many members of the Community. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks-that worked. It's been driving me crazy for the last few weeks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Lisards, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. I'm very glad your issue has now been resolved, if there's anything else I can do for you or if you have any other doubt or concern, please don't hesitate to reply! 

Happy stepping! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked for me too!  iPhone 6s.  Tried all the other recommendations, but this one did the trick.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @DisPeggy, I hope you're having a great day, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

I'm really glad your issue has now been resolved, if there's anything else I can do for you please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to continue assisting you. 

Happy stepping! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes