Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobiletrack not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My mobiletrack isn't syncing. I have checked that I have the latest update and I do, also have an iPhone 6S +. Is there any fix for this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes
29 REPLIES 29

Thanks for the solution, this is the only one that worked and looks like Fitbit haven't fixed this yet. I think this issue is related to setting up on a new phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That solve my issue. Thanks 

Rob M
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an iPhone SE and Alta HR. I want to  on both the Alta and mobile track on the iPhone. I’ve tried pretty much all of the above solutions and I keep losing steps after syncing. It’s an up-to-date app, I think. Tried shutting down the phone and logging out and logging back in . Pretty unhappy with losing steps that were there!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Superstar thanks so much!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have IPhone 11 Pro. My Fitbit app is not syncing with my mobile tracker. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all the trouble shooting tactics but nothing works 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much!! This worked perfectly!! 🥰

Best Answer
0 Votes

The method of unpairing MobileTrack, rebooting, and adding MobileTrack again only works until the next time your phone reboots. My MobileTrack stops working every time I need to reboot my phone. Are there any other tips for fixing this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. @V0LT0T Welcome to the Community Forums. 

I appreciate the details shared and the troubleshooting tried prior posting. I recommend confirming if your phone and Fitbit app are up-to-date. For more information, see How do I use the Fitbit app?

You can confirm the complete troubleshooting tips to resolve the syncing issue at Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @CindyMFitbit thanks for replying. Yes everything is up to date. The MobileTrack background sync service just does not launch upon device restart. Every time I restart my phone, I need to go into the Fitbit app, unpair MobileTrack, log out of the Fitbit app, clear the Fitbit app's data, then log in to the Fitbit app again and set up MobileTrack. Then it works correctly...until the next time I need to restart my device.

Best Answer
0 Votes