Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly activity only shows the last 7 days.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

IMG_7903.PNG

IMG_7904.PNG

IMG_7905.PNG

IMG_7906.PNG

IMG_7907.PNG

What's the point of showing a whole month worth of days in these screens when the data is only shown for seven days? Can we either have only the days for the previous week showing, or the data for the full month showing?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Allie
Best Answer
50 REPLIES 50

Hello @Alicat2104, I hope you're having a great day, it's nice to see you around.

This seems very odd as the activity should be displayed for the entire month. We haven't received reports of this situation happening to other members which is why I would like to ask you to tap on the expand icon on the top right corner of the graph to check if the information is also not showing correctly for the entire month.

MonthlyExercise.PNG

If it's still not showing correctly, please try the following:

• Force-close the app by double tapping the home button and swiping up the app. Then open the app again, if the graph is still not correct:
  • Log out from the Fitbit app, restart your phone, log back in, sync your tracker and wait from 5 to 10 minutes for the information to update.

I understand you would like the app to let you choose between showing you the information from the previous week or the data for the full month, which is why I would like to suggest you to submit your insight as a suggested idea, so members of the Community can vote for it. This is the best way to get the attention from our development team. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted.  

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MarcoGFitbit

I just logged out and restarted my phone as advised but it is still only showing seven days. See screenshots - this is with it set to show the full month. IMG_8075.PNG

IMG_8076.PNG

IMG_8077.PNG

IMG_8078.PNG

IMG_8079.PNG

Allie
Best Answer

Any resolution to this?  I get something similar. No graphed data for the first half of the month, but the record exists in the log. 

Best Answer

Hello @OldRunner17, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this issue. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit charge 2 is also doing this! Very frustrating

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem...when will Fitbit be fixing this? It was last October when “the engineers were working on it”. Thanks.

Best Answer

The engineers seem to be very slow.  Data is only reliably displayed for the last 2 weeks.  Month-to-month view is terribly unreliable.  I will not upgrade until this is resolved.  Might need to look at Garmin.

Best Answer

My Fitbit Charge 2 has been doing this for as long as I’ve had it. Finally decided to see if it’s just me or others. All the days appear but only checkmarks for the last 9 show (even though I walk every morning). Same with the other monthly info. Is there a fix for this yet?

Best Answer

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

@ChrisH3040, I would like to thank you for bringing this to my attention. Please note that the situation you're describing is currently a display issue in the Fitbit app. Our team is fully aware of this issue and is working towards a prompt resolution. 

I understand your concern about these issues but please be assured that our team is actively working to resolve them. Once I have more information to share with you about this situation, I'll make sure to update the thread accordingly. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

June 4 any eta on when this app display issue will be resolved?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Dulces, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

I appreciate your participation in the forums. While our team works towards a solution for this issue, please try the following workaround:

1. Open a graph 
2. Select the one week view. 
3. Scroll through your activity history. 
4. Open your exercise summary, and you see that the graph now displays more than two weeks of your workouts. 

I hope this helps; in the meantime, if you need further assistance, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I tried this and it just flashes up then goes back to the past 2 weeks. When will this be updated? It is very annoying and not up to standard. Is there a definite date of it being permanently fixed? I actually thought this was the norm until I searched why it doesn’t show the month. Bad form Fitbit 

Best Answer

Any resolution to this issue?  I exercise 6 days/week but when I view my monthly exercise summary, it only shows that I exercised the last 2 weeks of the month.  It does not reflect data for the first two weeks of the month.

Best Answer

Hi, is there any update on this? Surely after a year of this being worked out there is either a fix or it’s an issue which can’t be fixed? 

Best Answer

Hello @Annamartin116, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience. Please note that at this moment I don't have a specific timeframe for when this issue will be resolved by our team. Be assured our team is working actively on this situation but keep in mind that some issues take longer than others to be resolved. 

Once we have more to share with you about the progress of this issue, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This seems to be the standard answer for any issue that arises. At least I’ve gotten that same exact reply to three other emails I’ve sent to Fitbit. 

Best Answer

I currently have this problem. It’s been 1 year and 7 months since the issue was first reported, and there is still no fix or estimated timeline. Come on, FitBit...

Best Answer

Hello @Anpalm07, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re aware of it, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue in my Charge 2. The Weekly Exercise dashboard shows me only the last 15 occurrences in any panel. One tip to Fitbit engineers: remove the "Limit 15" clause for select data from these panels, ok? 😉

Moderator Edit: Format.

Best Answer