Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Versa- screen stuck on partial update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please how can I factory reset my new device? It started to update and sync with my iPhone7 but after three hours it’s stuck with Fitbit logo and a half solid green color screen. I tried another phone and it also didn’t pick the watch via Bluetooth. 

the information online about plugging and pressing the buttons won’t work because the charging port blocks the buttons 

thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Tolaa! I would try restarting first (hold the left and bottom right buttons for about 10 seconds. If that doesn't work, you can try a factory reset by holding all three buttons. It doesn't need to be plugged in to do this.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Tolaa! I would try restarting first (hold the left and bottom right buttons for about 10 seconds. If that doesn't work, you can try a factory reset by holding all three buttons. It doesn't need to be plugged in to do this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I eventually got it to work by pressing all three buttons then letting go of one, it didn’t work initially then I got the vibration. 

However now the touch screen isn’t working- really been an unpleasant experience- the clock is fine, buttons bring up alarm and exercise but touch screen isn’t working so I can’t scroll to other pages nor set alarm

Best Answer
0 Votes

That sounds really frustrating! I can tell you from my experience that it's not true of all devices. I do occasionally experience some delays and hanging with the screen. I would suggest trying to restart it a couple of times and see if that helps clear things up. If not, maybe you should get in touch with Fitbit Support. Your new device should definitely not be giving you those kinds of problems. Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes