Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New display for exercise doesn't have HR graph

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit has changed the display on the app for exercise sessions. Lost the heart rate graph :chart_increasing: which was a nice layout. The new version is nowhere near as good. 
How do we get previous version back??! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
54 REPLIES 54
As a 10 year user I have to agree with you don’t even look at it anymore cheers

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted Fitbit chat support twice regarding this issue. Both times I got “we are working on it”, but received no specific timeline and/or indication of intent to fix it. 

Best Answer

With the android app this is not an issue. With iOS this is a known issue, snd since no one is talking about https://www.fitbit.com/activities which does show the heartrate I'll move the thread to the iOS board 

Best Answer

Fitbit blocked comments on the iOS board for this release of the software.  There is no other option but to leave it here.  Blocking comments tells you all you need to know about how little Fitbit cares about its customers.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@OldAl it is called a Closed thread. This is usually because the new comments have gotten out of hand with multiple unrelated issues for help. The thread you are triggering to is for relaying info and tips, not for giving one on one help. If someone has an issue that they need help for, it is best to start a new thread, with their issue. 

Your comment says nothing about any problems that you may be having. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Thread was Closed shortly after the initial post, meaning Fitbit was not interested in user feedback.  As a long time IT professional, I know how the game is played.  If you care and are interested, you always leave a post open and respond to concerns.  If you don’t care, you stick your head in the sand by closing the post and try to pretend that everything is okay.  When is Fitbit going to post something addressing their customer’s concerns?  That’s the bottom line.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Editing exercise type is impossible without deleting and reposting. Ridiculous 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi good morning and a merry Christmas to you it’s not a issue just a comment on a very poorly designed product format I’ve gone past using it now its just a watch not a health measure cheers

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@JonesyAK not really so. With autodetected, outdoor workout, and workout exercises the name can be changed. With all other exercises, start time, duration time, distance and may be edited by tapping on the pencil. 

Screenshot_20231224_212605.jpg

@OldAl the initial post was strickly ab anouncement

iOS app version 4.06 is now available - 12/13/2023

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi again guys is there any way to access a printed version of how to use and work this latest release apart from playing around with it for non literate computer users . When you say it’s adjustable by using the pen I can now see that but how do you / can you change the activity label to suit your needs eg change the Walk heading to Golf like you use to be able to . I CAN read then apply and use but not game to play around cheers Jeff

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks for posting. I called Fitbit support and got someone who I couldn’t even understand much less who had any knowledge 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jeff45 depending on tge tracker, you could use the GOLF mode on your Fitbit device. Or use workout or outdoor workout, botg of these are editable to the name that you want. Remember to tap on the name from the drop down list. 

To get back on subject, i dont have any update on the ios HR during an exercise.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you will give it a try regards Jeff

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just cancelled my Fitbit Premium due to the loss of heart rate data during exercise. 

Best Answer

Glad I’m not the only one.  This update sucks for exercise data now 

Best Answer