Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question Marks instead of numbers on app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I try to log food the dial shows  question marks instead of numbers. Also in my workweek challenge it shows  question marks instead of numbers.  I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling and re-starting my iPhone. Still having the same issue. 

IMG_5316.PNG

IMG_5317.PNG

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @jpsibley, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

This is indeed a very odd situation, however many members on the Community have pointed out that logging out from the app, restarting their phone and logging back in have resolved their issue. 

Please give it a try and let me know the outcome! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I logged out and restarted. Logged back in and it's still showing question marks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarcoGFitbit Hi there, thanks for looking into this. It's a bit odd. 

@jpsibley  I'm a bit stumped at the moment. Can you let me know if you go into your iOS Settings, General, then Accessibility.  Are there any settings that are currently set that could possibly contribute to making the text appear different?  

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t see anything. I just upgraded to iOS 11 today and it is still doing it. 34C5CA41-E5A5-4ACD-ABD8-95CD756D3659.png

2041F838-8BFB-43BB-A6D8-BB022AD91E7A.jpeg

727318CB-551B-4B6D-AF3D-DEC10423E40B.png

D132D322-03E3-4E7D-BE12-4351C36AE7C9.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I stopped using my fitbit because of this problem but recently charged it back up because I’m training for a 5K. Sadly it still shows question marks.

Best Answer
0 Votes