Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redesigned Sleep experience now in the iOS app

Why are the sleep scores and data displayed differently? I assume it’s the new ios update, but I preferred the former presentation.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
480 REPLIES 480

Mine changed as well… not happy!!!

Best Answer

I agree. I tried to file some formal feedback today and didn’t have any luck. Does anyone know where we could take this? If they don’t change it, I think I’ll look for another fitness tracker that is more user friendly. It is just unreadable!

Best Answer
I complained on their website also and have not heard back either. I’d hate to have to buy a different one also!!
Best Answer

I agree - new format is disappointing, much less helpful than prior version. 

Best Answer

Yes! I woke today to a redisigned app format & tried to check my sleep (plus breakdown of deep, rem, etc) but it’s changed to the most non user friendly format. You can’t slide easily over sleep stages to compare to the benchmark. It’s completely clunky and far from the slick version of yesterday. Why do such an awful update? 

Best Answer

Why has the sleep mode changed? Rather than show all movement and sleep time through the night together they are now separate and you can’t tap on each to see detail. 
anyone know why they changed it or how to get the old tracker back? 

Best Answer

The sleep graph has changed overnight to one that is almost impossible to read. Has the app been changed (to make it even worse and less user-friendly than the ‘refresh’ last year)? Or is it to do with the latest Apple update which seems to have knocked off the software in a few places? 

Best Answer

My Charge 5 has just updated the sleep log overnight too. Appalling graphics, not clear at all, no summary, and the blood oxygen readings (so important for people like me with COPD) has vanished once again.

I don't use the Google interface yet, either, so can't blame that.

Very disappointed in my Charge 5, enough to consider not replacing it with any other Fitbit device once it  goes wrong.

Best Answer

This is what it looked like ( my app on my android telephone still has the original layout)

IMG_0601.jpeg

Best Answer

This what it looks like now on my ipad:

IMG_0600.jpeg

Best Answer

Unfortunately it isn’t Fitbit anymore. Google doesn’t care. 

Best Answer

Why why why? Now I can’t see exact times when I’m awake ( so I can remember when I took pain meds). This is so annoying! And it looks cheap and nasty!!

Best Answer

Yes me and my friend are also disappointed by this. Before the information was clear. Now its like looking at a ball of mud

Best Answer

Sleep app on the charge 6 updated overnight, impossible to read , how do I get the old style sleep so back please 

Best Answer

The sleep information is very difficult to read with the new update too. I hope they revert back. 🥲

Best Answer

The previous colours and display were so much easier to read at a glance, please help I need the last app back 

Best Answer

Why has the Fitbit app changed again! I can’t read it, it’s very messy, do you want me to get rid of watch?? 

Best Answer

There must have been an update and now the sleep data has a new look. I liked the way you could look at the different areas separately and the colors made it easy to look at. Now it’s all together, looks messy and difficult to distinguish the different data points. Please bring back the old look!!!!

Best Answer

IMG_2154.png

 what has happened to sleep dara?   If this is new look, I really don’t like it.  Difficult to read.  Really disappointed 

Best Answer

I agree. I am very disappointed in the “new” look. I loved checking my sleep in the other view.

Best Answer