Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated calendar notifications throughout the day

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I make it stop sending notifications?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
147 REPLIES 147
Thanks! I went into my Fitbit App found the area you described. I didn’t
see an agenda App. However that may be because my husband bought me the
Luxe Fitbit recently. I am not sure I’m having the same problem with this
watch. If the repeated alarms happens again (at our next holiday) I will
try again. They may have renamed the Agenda App. Thank you so much. You
helped so much more than Fitbit. I was ready to buy an Apple Watch because
of this one problem (I clearly should have told my husband that! I may have
gotten one for Christmas instead of the Luxe. 😉)--
Linda Berry
Best Answer
I don’ think the Agenda app would be on the Luxe, since it has a small screen. The Versa and Sense that I have used recently both have that App. Like I said, I can’t
"prove” that App was the cause of the repeat notifications, but they have stopped since I deleted it. Are you not seeing the repeat notifications on your Luxe, but you were on your old device? If so, what was that device?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is a charge4, and charge2 before that. Both did it. But now, I’m not
getting any notifications, not even hourly for 250 steps. Gone through
every fix I can find.
Best Answer
The repeated notifications I was getting were from my iPhone calendar app.
I think most of the people with this problem would say the same. I’ve
never heard the agenda app mentioned, not sure that I even have it on my
charge4
Best Answer
0 Votes
Agenda is a built in FitBit app that comes with the Versa and Sense (perhaps others but I have owned those two). It syncs with the iPhone Calendar app too. I am on day 3 since removing that app (perhaps I could have also disabled the sync) and still have no repeating notifications. So maybe this will help someone out there.
Best Answer
0 Votes
My old device was the Fitbit HR. I have only had the Luxe for a few weeks
so I don't know if I'll run into the same issue yet. I didn't notice it at
New Years or for Martin Luther King Day...
Linda Berry
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fixed for me. I had the same problem with my Outlook calendar. It was specific to the Birthday calendar, because it has no "time" option - only "all day". Any event set to occur "all day" will send reminders to my Fitbit ... all day! I had to move all the birthdays from the birthday calendar to the regular calendar so that I could give them a time like 9am to 9:30 am. No more issue.

Best Answer

So, yet another issue FitBit are working on?

It's been 3 years and counting.

Still getting repeated notifications, with Charge 4 exactly the same as I got with my Charge 2, although now that I think of it, it's actually worse.  I got ten notifications one after the other this morning, for the one event.  This wasn't even on the schedule to remind me, I had it reminder 1 day before, which it did, and one hour before. This was about 3 hours before, which isn't even an option on my 6 year old iPhone, running latest iOS.  It wasn't an issue when I had my Charge HR, so I'm thiking it must be an update on the FitBit app or iOS that has wrecked it.

Every time I go near my phone, restart it, charge after battery ran out, it sends me all my notifications again.  I only have two notifications allowed for each calendar item on my iPhone, but today I woke up, sleep focus on my phone switched off at 7am, and suddenly it sent about 10 notifications right after each other, for the one event I have on today. Ridiculous!  No I don't want to turn them off completely, which seems to be the only fix.  I need to know about them.

Best Answer