Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved 4/18/2018: Sleep Time Shows 0 minutes asleep

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 04/18/2018: Hey everyone -- Our team has resolved this issue, which means you should be able to sync your sleep logs from last night and the app will display your actual hours slept as opposed to 0 time asleep. Thanks for your patience as we worked to the get this resolved as quickly as possible. I will be closing this thread as the issue is resolved.

Fitbit Update 04/17/2018: We're aware of an issue where users who logged sleep may see their time asleep as 0 minutes.

We're working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we have a workaround:

Workaround:

• Manually edit your sleep log (hit the "edit" button at the top right of the app and change your start OR end time by 1 minute.
  • Save the change
  • This will recalculate your sleep and should resolve the issue.

Please note I have merged several threads with this issue. I will have more information for you once this has been fully resolved. Thanks for your reports and continued patience as we work on a fix. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Fitbit Update 04/18/2018: Hey everyone -- Our team has resolved this issue, which means you should be able to sync your sleep logs from last night and the app will display your actual hours slept as opposed to 0 time asleep. Thanks for your patience as we worked to the get this resolved as quickly as possible. I will be closing this thread as the issue is resolved.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
113 REPLIES 113

This is happening to me as well. Sleep stages are showing but 0 mins for the last two nights? I tried logging out and restarting my phone but no luck...

Best Answer

Same with me but I'm an Android user. ..

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue with my charge 2.  My sleep stages from last nightfitbit.jpg show on the app and when I login to the dashboard on the computer in the graph, but there is no time recorded (it says 0 minutes sleep and each stage has 0 minutes).  I have attached a picture of what I see.  

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue, just synced my Fitbit and the graph is showing but total time says 0 as do all the stages.

Have tried rebooting my phone, Fitbit, the app and deleting the data and manually entering it.

Best Answer

Exactly same issue here as well. Worked perfectly yesterday but showing 0 minutes this morning, with all stages showing fine.

Best Answer

Hi Marco, 

I've got the same problem with my Charge 2 just since last night- it's loaded the graph perfectly fine but it says 0 minutes for all sleep stages. I checked the online dashboard and it's the same. I've tried all your suggestions- restarted phone, app and tracker and no luck, still 0 minutes.

Hope you guys can find a solution to this.

Thanks, 

Venetia

Best Answer

Having the same problem as everyone else here for the past few days.

Dashboard shows 0 minutes but the graphs are all fine.

Best Answer

Mine updated yesterday and having the exact same issue. I’ve tried all the suggestions. Please fix soon! 😀

Best Answer

Also having the same issue. 

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue as well with my ionic, would love to know if there’s a solution to this. 

Best Answer

2E9E6585-851C-44C2-A22F-7A3C75F1BE80.png

Not showing hours slept pls help 

Best Answer

Since updating to version 11.3 I am having the same problem.

Best Answer

Me too. Please fix!

Best Answer

I am having the same problem, I thought it was the upgrade to iOS 11.3. But this is not the case as my wife is still on the previous iOS version and her sleep stages are are also showing 0 hours. We both use different bands, a Blaze and an Alto.

Best Answer

This is not a user problem.  My wife and I both have the same problem, worked fine yesterday but not today. We both have different bands, an Alta HR and a Blaze and both have iPhones, one running iOS 11.2.6 and the other 11.3.

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue too! Maybe its a fitbit error? We've all posted within hours of each other. Super frustrating

Best Answer

Also happened to me this morning.

Best Answer

Hi all,

Fitbit dashboard shows 0 sleep time even though it recorded my wake up time and sleep time.

It even shows the graphs but did not indicate how much time i slept for each stage.

I'm using Fitbit Ionic. 

Please advise.

Thanks! 🙂 

Best Answer

Huh??0646E428-CA71-499C-A9CB-5E9616DB0137.jpeg

Best Answer