Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Stages not appearing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Everyone,

I’m sorry for the delayed response to this thread. Thanks for all of your feedback and patience with the new Sleep Stages feature. A few notes: 

Sleep Stages is now currently available for Charge 2, Blaze, and Alta HR.

There are a few scenarios where you might see your sleep pattern (which shows your time asleep, restless, and awake) instead of Sleep Stages, including:

• Sleeping in a position that prevented the tracker from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or the tracker was worn too loosely. For best results, wear the tracker higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your tracker to bed).
  • Sleeping for less than 3 hours.
  • The tracker’s battery is critically low.

You should also ensure your Fitbit app is on the latest version and your tracker firmware is up to date. 

I've also placed the Sleep Stages help page here for further information.  

If Sleep Stages is still missing, please check that All-Day sync is enabled on your app by going to Account > Your Tracker, then note the time you went to sleep. If you aren’t seeing Sleep Stages, please let me know. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
179 REPLIES 179

Thanks for resolving this and answering the question. It's seems a lot more of people can't read or choose not to understand but I appreciate your response. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Maybe wrong person?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Update on yesterday's comment. Smiley Very Happy Today I have got the new version back on both my iPhone and iPad! Yeah.......  ps. I did not make any changes to the settings on either of theses two items.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Crud. Sorry.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have Charge 2 and sleep stages showed properly for one night then not since... same as others have said. 

Allie
Best Answer

I'm having the exact same issue, I had sleep stages for 2 days and now I don't.  The fixes mentioned by fitbit has not resolved the issue.

Best Answer

I've had my Charge 2 for just over a month, and I also noticed that for two days this past week (5/2/17 and 5/3/17) I had the new "sleep stages" graph, but today it's gone.  Note that I only see it in the iOS app, not the PC dashboard.

Whatteth uppeth?

The new look was really nice since it showed a more informative time scale on the bottom, plus the other cool info.  Why would some users get for some days on some apps?  

Odd.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you please tell me where/when it was answered?  I can't find it in this thread - all I see are lots of people noting the problem asking fitbit to chime in.

Best Answer
Hi,

I have not found a solution. For three days it worked properly and then
today it did not.

Hopefully, fitbit is working on a solution to this "buggy" situation.

Admittedly, what fitbit is attempting is a very complex thing, and their
computers and programmers must be up to it.

I know this isn't much help. GOOD LUCK FOR US ALL!

Dennis
Best Answer

Same issue with my charge 2.

Only saw that beautiful graph for one night.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's come back for me, probably be gone again tomorrow though.  

Allie
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sleep Stages is back for me as well. Haven't done anything different to my phone or the Fitbit app.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Had the new sleep stages on my charge 2 on wed and thurs but this morning it's revert back to the old way. What's going on? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has this been addressed because the same happened to me this week, one day of the new and brilliant sleep stages then back to the old way. I am wearing a Charge 2 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got Sleep Stages last night again for no apparent reason - who knows what I'll get tonight.  I'd say it's erratic and therefore probably not quite ready for prime time.  It is nice when it's there, isn't it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, Marco! I finally had my sleep stages track for the first time on Wednesday night, but last night it went back to the regular tracking, with the stages recording with "No Stages," which is what was happening before. Is this just a glitch that's occurring as part of the roll out? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same has happened to me. I had one day of sleep stages and now back to the old data. When will it roll out properly. Obviously you have it working.

Best Answer
0 Votes
After having sleep stages for one day it disappeared for three days, and then came back on its own again. I've had it for three nights now and looking good so far.
Best Answer
0 Votes
It's been 5 days since I had it for one day so not sure what is happening and Fitbit don't seem to be too forthcoming in letting us know what is going on

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Does the company usually respond to our inquiries? They seem to be very quiet on this issue. I got the stages for a few nights, then they went away, then they came back, went away, came back (all with me doing nothing in particular) for about a month, then weren't there one day and now are back! I have tried Notifications on and off, doesn't seem to make a difference. The only thing I can think of is the band and has to be really, really tight in order for sleep stages to work. I recently changed my band and the new one is stiffer, so I couldn't get it as tight, and that was the night my Blaze defaulted back to awake/restless data. But other than that, I see nothing I'm doing that would explain the here/not here functioning of the sleep stages information.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes