Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep data in different parts of the app differs dramatically.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It's hard to explain what I mean, but I'll add screenshots so you can see. This is last night's sleep data. One of the images is from the home screen of the app (53min awake, 1h 38min rem, 5h 15min light, 1h 16min deep), the other is from the more detailed sleep section (19min awake, 1h 46min rem, 5h 38min light, 1h 18min deep). I'm guessing the home screen shows more accurate information, because it seems highly unlikely I was awake only 19min, it's always been around an hour for the last 2 years. But what's going on - the last update messed something up?

IMG_0292.PNGIMG_0293.PNG

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

I’ve noticed the same issue. Hopefully the fitbit community and/or the fitbit experts can shed some light on this issue. The home screen says I was awake for 50 minutes but the more detailed screen says I was only awake for 31 minutes.

Best Answer

This started happening with me last week as well.  

I've also noticed that the app is showing my resting heartrate pinned at 58 bpm for the past week while the online dashboard is showing that I am still varying between 56 to 59 from day to day over the past week.

Best Answer

You described the problem very well. I’m having the same trouble. I hope a Fitbit expert will respond. 

Best Answer

Hello @Greta004 

Are your screen capture from an Android phone or an iOS phone ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

From iOS phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. I moved it to the right forum then, dedicated to the iOS app. And also escalated this to Fitbit, we will see what they say. 

Best Answer

Also happening with me as well. 

2AC5CAFE-F854-402A-9E02-4CA0D15F6F45.png

BC9708A8-4250-409D-84EB-DDA855BF5542.png

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

I've found that the app home page matches the web dashboard.  It's the dedicated sleep page that's differing.

Best Answer

Well they released an iOS app update yesterday but the issue has not been fixed.  

Jay204_0-1663159071822.jpegJay204_1-1663159092923.jpeg

Still showing different sleep values within the app. 

Best Answer

I was looking forward to buying the Inspire 3 on release day today but....  now I am going to wait until this problem is resolved.

Best Answer
0 Votes