Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep function kills app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the past three days, since about 2 March, the sleep function within the Fitbit app has stopped working properly on my iPad Pro.  Had been working perfectly for more than one year.  When you tap on the Sleep button in the app, it goes to the Sleep function but then totally freezes the entire app, and you have to quit the app.  Also, if you tape on the Inspire 2 button in Settings, the app automatically quits and goes back to the iPad home page.  Is anyone else having this issue?  I have restarted the iPad several times and not successul. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Rlehn and welcome to the Help forums.  Some other users reported that a recent app update caused problems with the sleep tile.  Please try the following:

• Delete the Fitbit app
  • Restart your iPad
  • Re-download the Fitbit app
Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Rlehn and welcome to the Help forums.  Some other users reported that a recent app update caused problems with the sleep tile.  Please try the following:

• Delete the Fitbit app
  • Restart your iPad
  • Re-download the Fitbit app
Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello-deleting the app, reinstalling and restarting iPad seems to work with the Sleep function now, but still in Settings when I tap the Inspire HR tab the app quits and reverts to the iPad home page.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rlehn   I'm sorry that my suggestion didn't fix everything.  I'm moving your thread to the iOS app forum.  This in an app issue, not a tracker issue.  Moving this thread to a "better fit" forum will help alert Fitbit that there is still an issue with the app.  Which version of the app do you have?  Tap on your profile picture, then scroll down to Help & Support.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes