Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tile on dashboard fault

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Since the latest updates to both my Blaze and iOS Fitbit app I have noticed the sleep tile of the app does not reflect correct hours slept. I am not sure if this is coincidental since daylight savings commenced in Melbourne Australia or if it just a fault / bug which needs to be looked at.
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @Emmanuel_vella, welcome aboard to our Community. I wonder what you refer is not reflecting the correct hours slept? Is not showing the correct time you went to bed? Or is not showing the correct total time?

Note that if the daylight saving has any influence on your sleep time, it should reflect also incorrect time. This is because your times is taken from your mobile device configuration. So if your phone reflect the Daylight saving it should do also your tracker.

Make sure your tracker is syncing correctly and you are running the latest version of the app.

If you have updated the app recently perhaps a force quit may resolved the issues:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app and double tap the home button on your iOS device. Your open apps will show on your device's screen. 
2. Close the Fitbit app by swiping the app image in an upward motion. 
3. Reopen the Fitbit app and log back in.

Also try restarting your Blaze to see if this helps. How do I restart my Fitbit Blaze?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around if you need more help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here are some snapshots of how the sleep to me is not correctly showing total hours slept.

I have the latest app as I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, restarted my Fitbit blaze and ensure my time on my phone is correct yet still I feel that the hours shown below are incorrect.

Please assist.

Thank you
[image1.PNG]

[image2.PNG]
Emmanuel J Vella

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Information

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Emmanuel_vella  It doesn't appear as if your pictures are showing.  Also, you may want to edit your post to remove your personal information as this is a public forum.

Was wondering if you are referring to the main screen of the app? If by scrolling back in history you are still today's data.  If so, only the top main tile will scroll back in time.  To see your other stats, you have to click on the actual tile to see the history.

Perhaps that helps~

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please see below history clearly showing inaccuracies in time slept for all days.

An example on 05/10 10:33PM sleep time for a wake up time of 04:48 does not equal 4 hours and 26 minutes

This is happening on a daily occurrence.

Again I would like to highlight that I have both the latest app and iOS version on my phone, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I have unpaired and hard reset my Blaze but still no fix...

Please assist

P.S I am not concerned with privacy to my poor indicated sleep habits l, I just would like to see the issue resolved.

Thank you

[image3.PNG]

[image1.PNG]
Emmanuel J Vella

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Information

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Emmanuel_vella. Thank you for providing more details and as @Kmransom123 mentioned before, your pictures are not going through. Remember that in order to post pictures is required to upload them in to your post first, since it wont be recognized if you just copy/paste the image.

For this is require to use the compose tool and upload the picture from your computer.

How to up pictures.png

Once you have open the file, select Insert Image.

Down to the main issue, by reading the information you provided on your post, I recommend to review your graph to see how much restless time you have. (If is possible please use the Web-based Dashboard through a computer by going to https://www.fitbit.com/ on your Sleep Section. Since the information here would be more detailed.)

The purpose of this, is for you to compare the times of sleep against the restless time; since this will reduce your total time of actual sleep.

Sleep vs restless.png

Hope this provides more help. As always I'll be around if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes