Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step streak banner disappeared on new Fitbit App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well here we go, another app update, another set of missing information not tested.

I was over 1,111 days straight of getting my step total count.  Looked forward to my continued STREAK banner coming over the app saying way to go!! With number of straight days I maintained my goal. 

WHERE IS THIS with new app rollout (update happened yesterday on my phone)

IMG_5690.PNG

VOTE HERE TO GET THIS BACK

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Product-Feedback/Bring-back-step-streak-on-new-Fitbit-app/idi-p/5454...

Has anyone seen the new streak banner come back?  If so please post a picture of it.  Thanks for all of the comments and support.  I'm really hoping it's coming back.   

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everybody! Thank you for those who have confirmed about the streak reappearing in the Fitbit app.

The next version of the Fitbit app has started to roll out and should be available to everyone shortly. This version includes some exciting updates that make the Fitbit app more user friendly and intuitive based on your feedback.

Check out the latest edition of the Fitbit Community blog to see what to expect: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/The-Pulse-Fitbit-Community-Blog/Your-Feedback-in-Action-Updates-now-...

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
343 REPLIES 343

Step streak of over 30 days went to zero. Gave me no credit for 10,973 steps on last Wednesday even though it was on the log. How do I fix that and keep my streak going ?

Best Answer

Any feedback from Fitbit on this topic?

Best Answer

I'm with ya on the frustration. I was only a few days away from my 500th milestone step streak day. Was really looking forward to seeing that number on my banner but now I probably won't get to. Hopefully they fix this and keep out streaks. 

Best Answer

*keep our

Best Answer

Any luck troubleshooting the lost step streaks. I hit 996 days and then the app updated and my streak disappeared. Very frustrating.

Best Answer
I’m am guessing they fixed the problem with the step streak resetting by
removing it in the new app.
Best Answer
Not yet on my end. Quite frustrating as I bought a Versa 2 in hopes it would stop the madness. But it’s happened again. I’m giving up on FitBit ad they seem to not care; saving up to buy an Apple watch.
Best Answer

Seems that way.  A lot of people not happy.  

Best Answer

Nothing updated from FITBIT.   I called to talk to someone Sunday.  They sent me an email with canned response to turn phone off and back on.  Log out of fitbit app and back in.   They UPDATED the app.  Fitbit support please help.    I have problem with active heart rate reading not showing all the time, some time its a range.  Another forum entry says they are looking at that one.  

Best Answer

Getting ride of the banner is one thing but getting ride of the streak count altogether is just dumb.  Replacing it with something that tells me I’ve hit my goal x days in a week is worthless (especially how small it’s written and where)

can we PLEASE get something back that shows our step streak in the app?!?

Best Answer

Congrats on your streak, that’s amazing!  I was only at 180 days but it was such a big motivator to keep going and now Fitbit is just putting out excuses!  I contacted them as well and they said to restart my Fitbit and my phone and still nothing.  This was a planned omission and they need to bring it back! 

Best Answer

I can’t find my step streak on the new IOS app. Can somebody tell me how to get it back or is it gone? 

Best Answer

It’s also missing for me, following this to see how to get it back. 

Best Answer

Does anyone know how to get back or did they remove it completely?

Best Answer

I really hope they bring the step streak banner back. I am almost to a 3 year step streak  I really dislike this latest update. Also miss my battery level indicator! 

Best Answer

Agreed same here. Almost to three years 

Best Answer

My streak is at 630 days. I find it very motivating - I often plan my day to make sure I don’t break it. It would be terrible if they eliminated it! I’m hoping to hear it’s in there somewhere. 

Best Answer

Yes! I want mine back, too! To everyone interested in returning this banner, be sure to vote for this question. Lots of votes to an item garners attention from Fitbit.

Best Answer

Why remove the step streak?   That was huge motivation and my wife is over 1000 days.  Can’t hardly wait for a new reduced version.  

Best Answer