Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for the iOS app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m hoping with the next iOS update that some features can be added, along with some new challenges.

One feature I’ll like to see added is the ability to remove old apps from the list of “app notifications”; I have a few in my list that’s i haven’t used in a long time and are no longer on my phone and would like to remove them from my list.

The ability to become friends with other users by touching phones or fitbits.

rather than do the big search, especially when a friend just gets one.

A sleep feature for those of us who work shift work, and want to get decent sleep and a routine... 

enter in the work roster times. It does the maths and sets a sleep routine.

Reminders to eat, along with a nutritional fact about certain seasonal foods depending on what part of the world users are from.

New watch faces for the blaze and up.

Love new challenges to...

maybe team up with Disney and Marvel, and do themed challanges based on movies or events they sponsore.

Or other inconic parts of the world, Great Wall of China run, run the length of the Great Barrier Reef, set a challenge between two cities of your choice etc

Fitness Coach activities “hosted” by Superhero’s Captain America arm work out etc.

Ability to add Pokémon go to the blaze and up.

ability to choose your default music app, and open it directly via the Fitbit device.

annon gym challenge— turn on a feature where it finds other Fitbit users within a certain radius and see who can put do each other in cardio exercises, but remain anonymous until the challenge is complete and only reveal identities IF at the end you choose too.

And finally the ability to control the camera feature on the phone via the Fitbit.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @TokenNerd, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to see new faces around! Smiley Happy

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I would like to address your suggestions as some of them have been already implemented.

First, when it comes to remove old apps you no longer use from the App Notification feature, it's not currently possible to delete individual apps but you can remove the entirety of the list by removing your tracker from the Bluetooth list on the Bluetooth settings on your phone. Once you enable Notifications again, you will be able to add each app individually once you receive a new Notification.

For new themed challenges, please refer to @jodi22074's suggested idea to implement this feature in a new update, feel free to add your vote and comment, this is the best way to make your voice heard. 

When it comes to control the camera, this is already possible as described on this post. Simply have the camera app open on your phone and by pressing the volume up button on your Blaze/Ionic, the app will take a picture. 

Now, about your suggestions suggestions involving becoming friends with others by using NFC (touching phones or trackers), sleep routines, reminders to eat, choosing your default music app, anonymous gym challenges and new coach activities, I would like to encourage you to submit your insights as suggested ideas (1 per suggestion), where members of the Community can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future. Feel free to share your ideas, with your friends and family to add more votes and comments, this is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team.

Finally, when it comes to have new watch faces for the Fitbit Blaze and adding Pokemon Go to it, 2e're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and I appreciate you have taken the time to submit your input about these features. Unfortunately, our team does not currently have plans to release these features. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes