Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swedish app shows incorrect units for pace

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Suddenly the tempo after my running is showing tempo in feet not minutes?! I’ve went through my unit Settings in app. and online and everything seems right. Online min/km is shown but not in app. Why?!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
64 REPLIES 64

Thank you!! Can’t wait til this getting solved 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LizzyFitbit  Too bad that it is taking so long to fix the issue. It is a simple translation error as the pace timing is correct if you instead of the displayed “fot” and “tum” instead use “Min” and “Sec” (minutes and seconds). 
I assume you are using some auto translation software? It is not really adapted for Swedish, have experienced some errors over the years as a user of Fitbit. 

For all of you fellow Swedes facing the issue, just disregard the fot/tum and just read your pace as min/sec. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

I am glad it isn’t just me having this problem, thought I was going crazy 😉 Hopefully there will be a solution for the translation problem soon but I will just ignore feet and inches for now!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So annoying!!!

Suddenly time is stated distance…

Should have been fixed back to normal and OK

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for the details and efforts while working on this matter. I'm happy to share with you that this issue has been fixed with our iOS 3.65 App release. This update is progressively rolling out to all our members, so in case you don't see it yet, please check the App Store in a few days and install it once you have it available.

I'm going to close this thread from further comments. Once again, your feedback and patience are truly appreciated, and we'll keep working to make Fitbit more useful for you.

Best Answer